PDA

View Full Version : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! St. Cloud at Michigan Tech, Oct. 30-31

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

The Rube
10-26-2009, 12:06 AM
DL, are you saying I DO have things you're interested in? Eeh.

You have something hairy and triangular. I would say that I don't have that. The question is answered. :eek:

Dude Love
10-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Have you read the score update threads for SCSU? Every time SCSU scores, he posts the picture of a man in a sequenced bathrobe making an odd "O" shape with his mouth, looking far too excited.

I'm not saying....I'm just saying.

Has NO ONE heard of Ric Flair? Yes...he's a wrestler. Ha ha...trailer park joke...yadda yadda.

You know the "Woooooo!!" thing that Chuck (and then the fans) do after we score? I started doing that (because Flair does it at Carolina Hurricanes games) because I thought it'd be funny. It caught on, and now the whole place does it. After that, I started posting that picture like other people post that obnoxious goal light when their teams score.

GreatLakerMohawk
10-26-2009, 12:16 AM
http://i134.***********.com/albums/q109/StatMan79/dejesus.jpg

The Rube
10-26-2009, 12:19 AM
Has NO ONE heard of Ric Flair? Yes...he's a wrestler. Ha ha...trailer park joke...yadda yadda.

You know the "Woooooo!!" thing that Chuck (and then the fans) do after we score? I started doing that (because Flair does it at Carolina Hurricanes games) because I thought it'd be funny. It caught on, and now the whole place does it. After that, I started posting that picture like other people post that obnoxious goal light when their teams score.

You love his manboobs:

http://www.armpitwrestling.com/image-files/Ric-Flair.jpg

Dude Love
10-26-2009, 12:19 AM
You love his manboobs:

http://www.armpitwrestling.com/image-files/Ric-Flair.jpg

Oh come on. Late 90s Flair is just plain sad.

bigblue_dl
10-26-2009, 12:25 AM
Oh come on. Late 90s Flair is just plain sad.
Professional wrestling is just plain sad.

Dude Love
10-26-2009, 12:26 AM
Professional wrestling is just plain sad.

If you hunt or like NASCAR, your argument is moot.

The Paragon of Virtue
10-26-2009, 12:27 AM
So is Tech going to try out the freshman goalie in net for this game? He seemed to do decent against LSSU.

Dude Love
10-26-2009, 12:29 AM
So is Tech going to try out the freshman goalie in net for this game? He seemed to do decent against LSSU.

And will Dunn and Lee split this weekend?

bigblue_dl
10-26-2009, 12:31 AM
I won't argue about NASCAR, I don't watch it.
I don't go hunting, I go killing....only deer and it is because there are way too many of those stupid animals around and they deserve to die. I'm not exactly in it for the sport.

The Paragon of Virtue
10-26-2009, 12:31 AM
And will Dunn and Lee split this weekend?
I think they should. No point in giving one of them both games yet.

The Rube
10-26-2009, 12:41 AM

How about I don't like seeing 60-year-old men's manboobs? I don't hunt, or like NASCAR. Honestly, if you see a nipple, your pants tighten up. I guarantee itt. It's really sad.

FadeToBlack&Gold
10-26-2009, 12:49 AM

After the 8-5 collapse in Colorado Springs last night, Russell indicated that he couldn't blame the loss on Robinson because we spent so much time trying to kill unnecessary penalties and really did not support him effectively. However, he did feel Josh should have had three of the seven goals he allowed.

So, I would not be surprised to see Genoe on Friday night. We'll probably know more on Wednesday morning when the MTU sports radio program interviews Russell.

Yager
10-26-2009, 12:52 AM
Can I get a count of how many of you have actually seen or talked to me in person?
Two more, and we still shake our heads at you. I heard that we even made a blog entry of yours... you might remember.

Yager
10-26-2009, 12:53 AM
However, he did feel Josh should have had three of the seven goals he allowed.
This is such a sad statement.

First Time, Long Time
10-26-2009, 12:55 AM

Even I know who Ric Flair is, and you know how much I like wrestling. :)

Slap Shot
10-26-2009, 06:05 AM
What did we do to deserve Union, fUMD, and MTU back-to-back-to-back?

Wait, you're pointing at them?

The Paragon of Virtue
10-26-2009, 08:41 AM
So, I would not be surprised to see Genoe on Friday night. We'll probably know more on Wednesday morning when the MTU sports radio program interviews Russell.
It at least doesn't seem like MTU should be riding one goalie at this point. Why not give each a game? It doesn't look like it would hurt, especially at home.

bigblue_dl
10-26-2009, 08:51 AM
It at least doesn't seem like MTU should be riding one goalie at this point. Why not give each a game? It doesn't look like it would hurt, especially at home.
hockey talk early in the week!;)

I would expect to see Genoe on Friday, Tech did just give up 7 goals, I don't think a goalie change should be a surprise. But then I do think that Robinson gets back in on Saturday, he is our #1 guy and he hasn't looked too bad, most of the time. Also, who is on your top PP unit?

The Paragon of Virtue
10-26-2009, 09:06 AM
Also, who is on your top PP unit?
Lasch, Roe, Raboin, Mosey, and Lauridsen were out there Saturday.