Fire Twitch Boy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Twitch Boy!

Obviously he's a menace to the chances of success for the Michigan Tech hockey team.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Re: Fire Twitch Boy!

So what is Mr. Hot Dog going to be asking for on the fandom free agent market?
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Tech keeps the hat!
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
        Tech keeps the hat!
        Wow... How was that little tidbit slipped in to the fine print of the contract
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

*chokes up*

No regrets *sob.* I played the game one way *sniff* the only way I knew how.

*five months pass*

*series of phone calls to Walt Kyle discovered*
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
            *chokes up*

No regrets *sob.* I played the game one way *sniff* the only way I knew how.

*five months pass*

*series of phone calls to Walt Kyle discovered*
            I understand that Northern Michigan has a new series of concessions that might appeal to an old washed-up hack warhorse like yourself.
            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
              I understand that Northern Michigan has a new series of concessions that might appeal to an old washed-up hack warhorse like yourself.
              I just go out and have fun. I'm like a big kid out there.

/gunslinger
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I saw Twitch Boy at both games this weekend and can confirm he played a role in all 12 (one dozen) goals scored by the opposition. Fire Twitch Boy now!!
                World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Twitch is terrible luck. That said, I hope he becomes a Sioux fan.

/kidding

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Twitch is terrible luck. That said, I hope he becomes a Sioux fan.

/kidding
                    I'm 90 miles from Magness...how would you like to open up the WCHA a little?

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      I'm 90 miles from Magness...how would you like to open up the WCHA a little?
                      I don't dislike the Pioneers all that much though, except when we play them.

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                        I saw Twitch Boy at both games this weekend and can confirm he played a role in all 12 (one dozen) goals scored by the opposition. Fire Twitch Boy now!!
                        Twitch Boy please don't go to any DU-cc games since you've started scoring for the cheetahs.
                        But if you want to come to Magness for Tech games and we are the opposition are you going to score for us too?
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                          Twitch Boy please don't go to any DU-cc games since you've started scoring for the cheetahs.
                          But if you want to come to Magness for Tech games and we are the opposition are you going to score for us too?
                          No, his contract clearly states all goals scored at "CC NORTH" (aka Magness Arena) between Mich Tech and du will be in favor of Mich Tech.
                          World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

I am pretty sure we did not resign him this year. He is a free agent but keeps showing up... please, take him.

Comment

Bring back the baseless scoring predictions and all is forgiven.
                              Huskeeeeez

Comment

Working...
                              X