X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU 2009-2010 Season Thread

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Sorry if I don't think they suck as bad as the rest of you do.
    Do I need to be a lemming?
    I love how you have such a strong opinion yet you don't watch the games... Maybe next time watch and see how bad he sucks before you defend him.
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
      Tommy: "Why not just put me on ignore?"
      FTLT: "No, why don't you put me on ignore?"

Wonderful dialogue here.

She can't stop reading my posts. She must be into me.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
        I love how you have such a strong opinion yet you don't watch the games... Maybe next time watch and see how bad he sucks before you defend him.
        Honestly, you're more wrong than she is. Not saying she's right...but you two are like the Michael Moore/Rush Limbaugh of SCSU Hockey. Total polar opposites and complete windbags whose opinions are so wacky that no one actually listens to you.

Mosey is a nice little 3rd line forward who shows some signs of talent once in a while. He had a great series...what was it? Last weekend? Where is everyone to take a big crap on Aaron Marvin since he hasn't scored yet?

Barta was great last year, but he AND Raboin have hung Lee out to dry a couple times this year. Why the hate for Brett and nothing for Garrett? Who says he didn't just have a tough month and a rebound is on the horizon?
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
          We will be watching this weekend.
          Sorry we'd rather see live hockey sometimes and can't watch every game.
          Oh and Rabib got this from Allenspach, Rioux isn't being disciplined, he isn't playing because the other defenseman have passed him in ability right now.
          So like it or not, and as much as you think Barta sucks, Motzko doesn't see it that way, deal with it.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            Rioux isn't being disciplined, he isn't playing because the other defenseman have passed him in ability right now.
            Including Jon Ammerman? That's pretty sad. We should probably just release Rioux form his scholarship.
            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Pathetic excuse for a hockey team.
              President of the Jason Stewart Fan Club

Comment

Execution was bad tonight.
                Just frustrating that right now every mistake we make seems to end up in the net and we can't seem to make other teams pay for theirs.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Lee loses another one for us. He needs to take a break and watch Dunn for a while. This team is sick. I'm going to look for a job in Grand Forks.
                  Bob is making me concerned
                  I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                    Lee loses another one for us. He needs to take a break and watch Dunn for a while. This team is sick. I'm going to look for a job in Grand Forks.
                    Yeah he flopped too early on the shortie but I'd put a lot of weight on Gaudet who somehow doesn't happen to notice Tech's leading scorer streaking past him on the play.
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Question for anyone who might have seen the game tonight:

I got a report from a Tech fan (who was at the game) that the refs weren't exactly stellar tonight. Any opinions/thoughts on it? More importantly, what happened (in general)?

I'm asking here because I got the Tech side of it, and would like to hear from their opponent's fans.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                        Honestly, you're more wrong than she is. Not saying she's right...but you two are like the Michael Moore/Rush Limbaugh of SCSU Hockey. Total polar opposites and complete windbags whose opinions are so wacky that no one actually listens to you.

Mosey is a nice little 3rd line forward who shows some signs of talent once in a while. He had a great series...what was it? Last weekend? Where is everyone to take a big crap on Aaron Marvin since he hasn't scored yet?

Barta was great last year, but he AND Raboin have hung Lee out to dry a couple times this year. Why the hate for Brett and nothing for Garrett? Who says he didn't just have a tough month and a rebound is on the horizon?
                        God you make me laugh. Brett Barta was great last year? Casey Borer sucked. Do you know anything about hockey? As for FTLT, I like to get her riled up. I go back and forth with her because I know it really ******es her off. the more she says he doesn't suck and comes up with lame responses the more I rag on her.

Pathetic game tonight. They had flashes where they looked good, but for the most part looked like they did against Union. This team has so much talent and jsut can't seem to put it together. It is disapointing to say the least.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

I didn't think the refs were too bad, the Tech announcers did but the feed from Tech never zooms in except on goal replays so seeing clearly essentially from the nosebleed seets doesn't give a whole lot of detail but I didn't think it was awful.
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Question for anyone who might have seen the game tonight:

I got a report from a Tech fan (who was at the game) that the refs weren't exactly stellar tonight. Any opinions/thoughts on it? More importantly, what happened (in general)?

I'm asking here because I got the Tech side of it, and would like to hear from their opponent's fans.
                            The officals seemed fine to me. The internet feed is blury so I could have missed something. However, the Tech announcers didn't seem to think they were bad.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Ok, thanks, guys.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

This team stinks, PERIOD!!! Like i said, this is gonna be a long year!!! Bob is making me mad!!!!
                                There is Hope . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X