X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU 2009-2010 Season Thread

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Considering it was just two or so for awhile, getting 3 per game is a step in the right direction.
    Only 10 teams are putting up 3.5 or better per game and just 2 at 4+ per game.
    Could we score more per game, no doubt, but that's not going to happen changing the combo's every game and it was about a half goal per game better in their last nine vs their first nine when the combo's were more stable.
    Keeping them the same for the sake of keeping them the same makes no sense. Eddy was out and Volpei wasn't playing well last time he had Festler/LeBlanc/Hanowski line together so he now has more options.

I do love how no matter what anybody says you have to back the coach and nobody else could possibly have a good idea. Relax we all know Motzko isn't going to listen to me, but sometimes it is fun to wonder what if.
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Comment

Let's all score!!
        Bob is making me concerned
        I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
          Keeping them the same for the sake of keeping them the same makes no sense. Eddy was out and Volpei wasn't playing well last time he had Festler/LeBlanc/Hanowski line together so he now has more options.

I do love how no matter what anybody says you have to back the coach and nobody else could possibly have a good idea. Relax we all know Motzko isn't going to listen to me, but sometimes it is fun to wonder what if.
          I'm just throwing out an idea that he might have lines he likes and scoring has been better, if that's backing the coach then fine.
          And no, he wouldn't listen to you, I'm sure he'd prefer someone with a brain to have an opinion first and maybe have an ability to look at things postively once in a while.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I think Tommyboy has killed more brain cells than some people will ever have.
            I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
              And that was just during his senior year of college!
              President of the Jason Stewart Fan Club

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                Ecstasy!

Comment

And no, he wouldn't listen to you, I'm sure he'd prefer someone with a brain to have an opinion first and maybe have an ability to look at things postively once in a while.
                  Holy ****... who peed in your Christmas stocking?
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

FTLT is such a ***** lol...

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                      FTLT is such a ***** lol...
                      Classy, ********.
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

http://www.sctimes.com/article/20100...-feeling-No.-1
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

I'm just throwing out an idea that he might have lines he likes and scoring has been better, if that's backing the coach then fine.
                          Happy New Year Sunshine.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Well it didn't take Blais long to put Lee in the back up role. I doubt Lee plays another game in the world Juniors. Then again it is Blais and he loves to hank goalies.......

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Campbell in the world juniors is quite something. It was nice to see that Jordan Schroeder muffed his shot in the shootout, causing USA to lose. Leave it up to a gopher to screw things up. Dunn is #1.
                              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                                Well it didn't take Blais long to put Lee in the back up role. I doubt Lee plays another game in the world Juniors. Then again it is Blais and he loves to hank goalies.......
                                Each has played 2 games so neither is a back up yet.
                                Again though, not that I expect you to pay attention.
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X