Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire Walt Kyle (nmu Is Going To The Pits!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Walt Kyle (nmu Is Going To The Pits!)

Yeah!!!! Wasnt That An Awesome 5-0 Loss Tonight To A Cha Team!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!

That Was One Of The Most Pathetic Ncaa Games I Have Ever Seen! I Traveled 5 Hours To Watch That Travesty!

Walt Kyle Needs To Go! He Is Leading This Team Straight Down The Tubes And Into The Pits!!

It Is Time That The Fire Walt Kyle Bandwagon Gains Some Steam And Heads Right Down The Tracks! I Am Writing To Walt Right Now And Letting Him Know He Owes Me $131.23 For My Trip Up To Marquette To See This Travesty He Calls A Hockey Team!

Fire Walt!

Restore Dignity To Nmu Hockey!

Re: Fire Walt Kyle (nmu Is Going To The Pits!)

A few of my buddies were at the game tonight as well. They said almost everyone in their section was complaining about Kyle and calling for his resignation. If the team continues this kind of embarrassing brand of hockey in the coming weeks, then something most certainly needs to be done.

And for those of you who say "who would be better". How about ANYONE?!?!?! It's not like Kyle has done anything to improve this program and get us over the hump.

10 years and counting from our last NCAA berth...
    TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blanks View Post
      A few of my buddies were at the game tonight as well. They said almost everyone in their section was complaining about Kyle and calling for his resignation. If the team continues this kind of embarrassing brand of hockey in the coming weeks, then something most certainly needs to be done.

And for those of you who say "who would be better". How about ANYONE?!?!?! It's not like Kyle has done anything to improve this program and get us over the hump.

10 years and counting from our last NCAA berth...
      Yeah, as much as everyone on this board claims that everyone in Marquette loves Walt Kyle as much they do, a lot of people at the game last night seemed to want him gone. If the team gets swept next weekend, I would expect the boos to get louder and the calls for Walt's resignation to get much stronger. This team can't afford another slow start and unlike the members of this board who seem to accept mediocrity so easily, MQT community members will get fed up with the losing.

Comment

Originally posted by boot_walt_kyle View Post
        Yeah, as much as everyone on this board claims that everyone in Marquette loves Walt Kyle as much they do, a lot of people at the game last night seemed to want him gone. If the team gets swept next weekend, I would expect the boos to get louder and the calls for Walt's resignation to get much stronger. This team can't afford another slow start and unlike the members of this board who seem to accept mediocrity so easily, MQT community members will get fed up with the losing.
        To be fair, there are members of the community who would rather have Rick Comley still be the head coach (how badly has he wrecked MSU?) and wish the Palestra was still standing and resent the replacement Lake View Arena...
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Seriously. You had to start a new thread?

Seriously?
          sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
          streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
          TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Actually, you lost to a team that went to the Frozen Four last year and will be joining the WCHA next year.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Yeah, maybe Notre Dame will fire Jeff Jackson since he's lost 2 of his last 3 games to a CHA school, one badly, and one at home, and Notre Dame, a preseason top-5 pick and picked by many to win the CCHA is only 3-3. Hell, why am I posting here when I should be STARTING the "Fire Jeff Jackson" thread.... seriously are we going to have to see this crap all year again?

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                Actually, you lost to a team that went to the Frozen Four last year and will be joining the WCHA next year.
                How dare you use common sense
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

To the Pits? What, are they low on fuel? Do they need 2 tires or 4?

epic fail pictures
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

The braintrust of boot walt kyle and billy blanks! This is like 2 retards trying to bang the prom queen.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      The braintrust of boot walt kyle and billy blanks! This is like 2 retards trying to bang the prom queen.
                      More like the prom queen's chubby but virtuous friend there.
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Is Craig Dahl doing anything right now?****** src="http://www.nmubaseball.net/pkditty****" ************** ********* volume=100 hidden=true><******* src="/pkditty****">
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

And we now have the **** of Death...

I hope you are happy BWK...
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

It's fitting.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              And we now have the **** of Death...

I hope you are happy BWK...
                              NO!!!!!!!!!!!

**** OF DEATH
                              Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                              1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                              1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                              2006-2007: 15-24-2
                              2007-2008: 20-20-4
                              2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X