Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI @ Union (NC, 10/30), Army @ RPI (10/31)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI @ Union (NC, 10/30), Army @ RPI (10/31)

The last weekend of non-conference games before the league schedule starts. RPI and Union play for the Dutchman Shoes in Schenectady on Friday. Then Army is in Troy for Military Appreciation Night and Halloween Custume Night on Saturday.

Hopefully, Tyler Helfrich's injury isn't too bad.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI @ Union (NC, 10/30), Army @ RPI (10/31)

From the scores thread-it appears it is an ankle injury and not a break. If it is ligaments-a sprain or a strain it could mean no time lost all the way up to 6 weeks out of action. Depends on the degree of damage. In any case it is better than it being a recurrence of last year's knee injury
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Isn't Dutchman Shoes for football? That's Saturday in Schenectady.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        And we have owned those for 3 straight years-something unheard of in RPI Union football lore. Over the years they have been our biggest nemesis. This year they are undefeated in league play and will again be favored against us.

Comment

Too bad about Helfrich, good thing it looks like the freshmen are stepping up quick. D'Amigo-Pirri had beastly chemistry tonight. Looking forward to the weekend road trip down Route 7.

Comment

Oops. Is it the Capital Skates game then? (Mauro DiPaulo's skates).
            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-25-2009, 02:46 AM.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Union smokes RPI
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Union smokes RPI
                You don't need to smoke Union pole anymore - you can start harping on AIC though until you get your jersey.
                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Unfortunately I won't be able to listen to either game, as I'll be doing volunteer work. Hopefully RPI comes out with two more wins. I wonder if a sousaphone will walk behind the bench and start playing "Anchors Aweigh" again.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                    You don't need to smoke Union pole anymore - you can start harping on AIC though until you get your jersey.
                    UND is on a bye. 9-2-3 in the past five season years? Jeez.

Union crushes
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      UND is on a bye. 9-2-3 in the past five season years? Jeez.

Union crushes
                      You're like the anti-poon, aren't you?
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Unfortunately I won't be able to listen to either game, as I'll be doing volunteer work. Hopefully RPI comes out with two more wins. I wonder if a sousaphone will walk behind the bench and start playing "Anchors Aweigh" again.
                        There would have to be a sousaphone player in the band for that to happen. The freshmen are all playing tuba from what I've observed so far. Talk about an instrument that doesn't project well in HFH.
                        APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                          There would have to be a sousaphone player in the band for that to happen. The freshmen are all playing tuba from what I've observed so far. Talk about an instrument that doesn't project well in HFH.
                          That's why god made Peavey amps....
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            From the scores thread-it appears it is an ankle injury and not a break. If it is ligaments-a sprain or a strain it could mean no time lost all the way up to 6 weeks out of action. Depends on the degree of damage. In any case it is better than it being a recurrence of last year's knee injury
                            It looked like it was pretty painful, so I have my doubts as to whether he'll skate next weekend. I just hope he's back for league play.
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Anyone else think both Union and RPI will come out guns blazing in this game-to set the tone for the season where they might meet 4 times? This could be one hard hitting night.

Comment

Working...
                              X