Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI @ Union (NC, 10/30), Army @ RPI (10/31)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI @ Union (NC, 10/30), Army @ RPI (10/31)

Originally posted by Cider View Post
    Red Cloud stated that Union would get destroyed by St. Cloud in both games. If I remember correctly Union came from behind in the first game 3-1 to tie it, 1 goal coming while they had a pulled goalie. Maybe he should stop talking **** when his St Cloud team managed to lose a 3-1 lead including a pulled goalie goal from Union. RPI loses 3-2, my prediction.
    I have no clue who will win but I do think it will be a higher score-just so much more offense on both teams this year. I would expect 5-3 or 5-4.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Non compos mentis among #26 Union fans again. This guy looks at my signature and decides he wants to provoke me. Aight.

Red Cloud stated that Union would get destroyed by St. Cloud in both games.
      Even if I did (which I didn't)... why is this relevant here? It's like on that other thread where UHM got all hot and bothered when he found out I was an RPI fan and talked about RPI for pages upon pages since he's obsessed. Now there's a St, Clooud obsession? Series is over, best you did was a come-from-behind tie after SCSU quit playing for 10 minutes, better move on.

Maybe he should stop talking **** when his St Cloud team managed to lose a 3-1 lead including a pulled goalie goal from Union.
      I'm talking "****?" Where? Because I smirked at you and another fan for making logic-free woofing posts? Wow. Thin-skinned at #26 Union.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

The most interesting thing about this weekend's game will be seeing whether the footwear of Saturday's opponents matches the footwear of the Friday opponent's fans' mothers. History and decorum lead me to think at least someone on the board will suggest that it does before the week is done.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
          The most interesting thing about this weekend's game will be seeing whether the footwear of Saturday's opponents matches the footwear of the Friday opponent's fans' mothers. History and decorum lead me to think at least someone on the board will suggest that it does before the week is done.
          I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
            That was a long-winded statement about combat boots.
            Clarkson Golden Knights Men
            10 Time ECAC Regular Season Champs
            5 Time ECAC Tournament Champs
            21 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Undefeated - 1956

Clarkson Golden Knights Women
            ECAC Regular Season Champs - 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
            ECAC Tournament Champs - 2017, 2018, 2019
            12 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Frozen Four - 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2024
            National Champions - 2014, 2017, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by FireKnight View Post
              That was a long-winded statement about combat boots.
              Way to blow the joke.

Comment

So far as I know, Wakita will not be elligible to play Friday after his ejection v. SH, but in view of the frequency with which he's been visiting the sin bin, that might not be such a bad thing. Union needs to cut way down on the penalties and to improve on their woeful 65% PK. If they can't do both, I'm afraid they could be in for a long night.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                  So far as I know, Wakita will not be elligible to play Friday after his ejection v. SH, but in view of the frequency with which he's been visiting the sin bin, that might not be such a bad thing. Union needs to cut way down on the penalties and to improve on their woeful 65% PK. If they can't do both, I'm afraid they could be in for a long night.
                  According to the box score, Wakita received a Game Misconduct so he will be eligible to play.
                  National Champions 2014!
                  Cleary Cup Champions 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017!
                  Whitelaw Cup Champions 2012, 2013, 2014!!!
                  Let's Go U!!!

Comment

Union fans knew that we shouldn't have won any games. All we stated was that St. Cloud shouldn't take us lightly, as we aren't the same team we were years ago. I'll take a 3-1 comeback tie against a team such as St. Cloud anyday. Shows we are making progress.
                    These are pretty low standards for the 26th best school in the country.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                      Only get nervous when you see a Game DQ. Those are called so rarely these days that I'd hate to see what it takes to actually be given one.

Then again, seeing what it takes might make for a long lasting memory.

As for the game Friday, at least Dan Peace isn't around to be given a phantom fighting major.
                      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Nice to see that Union got one vote in the uscho rankings survey.

Comment

Originally posted by blocker View Post
                          Nice to see that Union got one vote in the uscho rankings survey.
                          ..which is exactly one more vote than RPI got (sorry I couldn't resist)
                          UNIONNY HOCKEY - Not in Kentucky anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by ADK11 View Post
                            ..which is exactly one more vote than RPI got (sorry I couldn't resist)
                            Keeping track of things Union fans are crowing about in this thread, we have a list that includes:

1) Barely earning one point against St. Cloud.
                            2) Having one person out of 40 choosing Union as the 20th best team in the country.

Surprised nothing so far about sweeping the almighty Maine.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                              Only get nervous when you see a Game DQ. Those are called so rarely these days that I'd hate to see what it takes to actually be given one.

Then again, seeing what it takes might make for a long lasting memory.

As for the game Friday, at least Dan Peace isn't around to be given a phantom fighting major.
                              Called so rarely if you school name does not have I, P, ad R in it, not necessarily in that order. Same with penalty shots against you.

I remember that fighting major, I think it's one of the few times in my memory a band was actually asked to play Three Blind Mice. Even though that was our trial game for four refs.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Called so rarely if you school name does not have I, P, ad R in it, not necessarily in that order. Same with penalty shots.

I remember that fighting major, I think it's the only time in my memory the band was actually asked to play Three Blind Mice. Even though that was our trial game for four refs.
                                Mike Baker has proven to be a terrible official in every game I've seen him in and he seems to get the call often for RPI-Union games. In other words, I fully expect to see his special brand of Haterade out there on Friday.
                                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X