Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan at Boston University 10/24

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    Well, if UM plays like we did last night, it's not going to be much of a game. While they were sharp in the first, with freshmen getting their first goals, after that, pretty much nothing.

Hard to give you a solid scouting for what to watch for. Even Chris Summers had a bad game last night. UM scored 3 in the first, and then just played good enough not to loose. that's it. Very confused.
    Seriously, BU has not been good this year. Unless there was a dramatic turnaround in practice this week, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
      Unless there was a dramatic turnaround in practice this week
      There was, at least in terms of attitude. But even Parker admitted that not all the team's problems could be fixed at once.
      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

I have SRO tickets for the game tonight...where are the best spots to stand at Agganis?
        It's easy to root for a winner...

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
          There was, at least in terms of attitude. But even Parker admitted that not all the team's problems could be fixed at once.
          Yeah, I read your article. But we've heard it before. I'm not going to believe it until I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by justinD View Post
            I have SRO tickets for the game tonight...where are the best spots to stand at Agganis?
            For the most part the concourse is closed because of the luxury boxes but there are a bunch of alcoves designed for handicapped seating with a stanchion behind two rows of folding chairs. Get there early and squeeze right up against a stanchion (as the seats are ticketed I believe), and if you like your spot don't leave.

Comment

Originally posted by justinD View Post
              The blue areas (with the exception of the one down low) on this map are the handicapped areas Agganis is talking about. Obviously, the closer to center ice the better.
              Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

A reminder for BU and Michigan fans alike that we'll be live blogging tonight's game on the blog linked below.

Comment

Tonight's lines for BU

Cohen-Bonino-Chiasson
                  Megan-Connolly-Saponari
                  Glass-Trivino-Pereira
                  Courtnall-Santana-Gilroy

Cohen-Shatty
                  Warsofsky-Gryba
                  Escobedo-Nicastro

Millan
                  Krause

Popko out with the flu
                  The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Good to see justice finally served tonight. After not getting jail time after beating up Rihanna before the Grammys last February, I'm happy that Chris Brown got that 5 min and game misconduct.

Big win for the Terriers tonight against a seriously tough Michigan team. That Rust kid is pretty good. And again, another good showing by the out of town fans. It was pretty loud when you guys scored.

Tough losing Bonino like that but good to see the rest of the team continue to play well. This was a good test for them.

It was also a great way to end my birthday week!!

Comment

Working...
                    X