Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan State at Miami 10/23-24 -- On The Road Again

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
    Who's making the goon or "f you state" sign for Tropp this weekend?

*I know it didn't happen against us, but for that kid being that big of a d-bag, really hope he gets laid out*
    You ok?

Seriously - did you run out of cheers?
    'cuz that was freakin' brilliant, man! *****http://www.southfarthing.org/bow.gif******

Comment

Who's making the goon or "f you state" sign for Tropp this weekend?

*I know it didn't happen against us, but for that kid being that big of a d-bag, really hope he gets laid out*
      You know what? Corey Tropp has paid his debt for what he did. He has said he is sorry. It is a moment in time he would dearly like to have back. How about letting it go? Answering violence with violence is no answer at all.
      "It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
      - Mark Twain

Comment

I hope Tropp scores a hat trick and then finds true love in Oxford.

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen22266 View Post
          You know what? Corey Tropp has paid his debt for what he did. He has said he is sorry. It is a moment in time he would dearly like to have back. How about letting it go? Answering violence with violence is no answer at all.
          I don't know if a 2 hand woodchop at a players head while he's laying on the ice is necessarily an offense you can just say "i'm sorry" about, i'm definitely interested in seeing the michigan players reaction this year as I'm sure they haven't let it go.

Comment

I don't know if a 2 hand woodchop at a players head while he's laying on the ice is necessarily an offense you can just say "i'm sorry" about, i'm definitely interested in seeing the michigan players reaction this year as I'm sure they haven't let it go.
            Wasn't to the head - and he was man enough to own up in person. Conboy's the one who laid the first cheap shot and it was to the head. And we are blessed to be rid of his cancerous presence.

But since the topic's now been re-opened, I guess let the salvos commence.
            Last edited by owslachief; 10-23-2009, 08:19 AM.

Comment

You were at that game? Not sure I saw you but hey, you might have been. I mean surely you wouldn't be so sure of yourself based on a youtube posting would you? And you've spent time with the kid and know him well enough to call him a d-bag? hmmm probably not.

Wow... nothing new to talk about, so let's drag up something from LAST year.

"Those who think they know it all usually know less than those who listen and learn."

Comment

Let's focus on more important matters here...

Puck drop in 8 hours and 55 minutes!
                Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
                  Let's focus on more important matters here...

Puck drop in 8 hours and 55 minutes!
                  I'm ready! AllAccess on laptop >--> HDMI cable >--> 42" HDTV w/ dulcet tones of Scott Moore on radio.

Comment

Getting ready to head over to the Goggin in a bit to get in the student line. Gotta pack up the computer, buy some food and I will be one my way.

Looking forward to a great weekend of hockey. Helps ease the pain of having four tests next week.

Lets go RedHawks!
                    2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                      I'm ready! AllAccess on laptop >--> HDMI cable >--> 42" HDTV w/ dulcet tones of Scott Moore on radio.
                      Back the bus up!! I only show All-Access via Miami's web site on Saturday. Is it showing tonight somehow? (please say yes, please say yes... )

Otherwise, audio and gametracker for us. I'm hoping for a good game as I know that the Redhawks are VERY good and I think that the Spartans are much improved.
                      "Those who think they know it all usually know less than those who listen and learn."

Comment

Originally posted by Nevergoodenough View Post
                        Back the bus up!! I only show All-Access via Miami's web site on Saturday. Is it showing tonight somehow? (please say yes, please say yes... )

Otherwise, audio and gametracker for us. I'm hoping for a good game as I know that the Redhawks are VERY good and I think that the Spartans are much improved.
                        I can confirm this isn't showing up in AllAccess lineup.
                        I suppose if we took the 1.5 hour ride to Toledo and find a pub, they'd show ONN.

Comment

Originally posted by SweeneyHawksHockey View Post
                          Looking forward to a great weekend of hockey. Helps ease the pain of having four tests next week.
                          Ouch. Good luck on exams!
                          "It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
                          - Mark Twain

Comment

Is there audio for the game? free
                            Go Green- 2007 NATIONAL CHAMPS - Go White!

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post
                              Is there audio for the game? free
                              spartansportsnetwork.com
                              Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                              66 - 86 - 07
                              59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                              59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

What happened with the 10 minute misconduct on Miami? I only have the game on gametracker.

Comment

Working...
                                X