X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND @ UAA, Oct 23-24

*****http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9979/yzqdbznwggloqsc20090903.jpg******
    Dude, you're getting an assist.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Dude, we got a Dell...

I think he earned another start tomorrow, let Eids have the weekend off...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by ExRider19 View Post
        Anybody know why Dell is starting tonight?
        Evidently because he has some skillz.

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        I think he earned another start tomorrow, let Eids have the weekend off...
        I bet Hakstol still goes with Eidsness though.

I must admit though, Dell looked very solid in net. Very calm and made some great saves.
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
          Evidently because he has some skillz.

I bet Hakstol still goes with Eidsness though.

I must admit though, Dell looked very solid in net. Very calm and made some great saves.
          Considering the Sioux are off next weekend, I'm guessing Eidsness gets the start despite the nice game by Dell.

Comment

Can someone explain something to me. When Parkinson took the 5 minute major and was kicked out of the game, Clark served the time in the penalty box. When a Sioux player took a major with 4 minutes left, he was kicked out of the game, but nobody served the penalty in the box. WHY NOT?
            Originally Posted by aparch
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

The only thing left for ACC to figure out is who's better North Dakota or Michigan because they both put a beatdown on the seapuppies.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                Can someone explain something to me. When Parkinson took the 5 minute major and was kicked out of the game, Clark served the time in the penalty box. When a Sioux player took a major with 4 minutes left, he was kicked out of the game, but nobody served the penalty in the box. WHY NOT?
                Because the game was going to be over by the time the Sioux CFB was done.
                In the UAA case, they needed someone in the box because someone had to come out once the penalty expired.
                Since there were only 4min remaining when the UND CFB occurred, they didn't need to have someone in the box serving it for him.
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Much better game than the final score suggested, despite the weak reffing. Had some electric hockey in the first, then the refs seemed to take the life out of the game in the second. A couple bad penalties here, a couple weak calls there....

This UAA team is big (bigger than UND) and just as mean and skates just as hard. I like it. That's not enough against this UND squad -- this team looks special -- so I expect the sweep tomorrow night. I really look forward to seeing how effective UAA might be against Minny next week.

Both Lunch Bucket Lammy and Genoway seemed to be on the ice and making plays the entire game. Lammy in particular. He's a Hoogsteen who hits.

What's with Tommy Grant? For a couple shifts he's the best player on the ice, the rest of the game he seemed invisible.

For some reason UAA seemed to key on Gregoire. They ran him quite a bit. Did he do something last time these teams met?

Comment

Originally posted by birdman View Post
                    The only thing left for ACC to figure out is who's better North Dakota or Michigan because they both put a beatdown on the seapuppies.
                    Got to give props to Sioux special teams on the powerplay and the penalty kill tonight but I have a feeling like they expected to have a a good series against UAA because of the three injured UAA players that were key special teams players.

So maybe instead of a beatdown is was more like a Sioux team exploiting UAA's weaknesses, more like kicking a team when they are down. Or maybe like beating a dead Seawolf. Looks good in the stats though.
                    "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by Busua View Post
                      What's with Tommy Grant? For a couple shifts he's the best player on the ice, the rest of the game he seemed invisible.
                      Pretty much par for the course with Tommy. No one else stood out for UAA in any positive capacity except for a couple of shifts when Tommy skated hard.
                      GO SEAWOLVES!

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                        Dell wasn't challenged at all, He saw all of his shots and gave up maybe 2 or 3 rebounds. UAA had no pressure on him at all. He did what he needed to do and he gets a shutout. UND skated good, but I imagine that still have another level they can get to. That's kinda scary.
                        GO SEAWOLVES!

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                          You work with Happy?
                          I don't think the guy I work with comes on here, however I wouldn't put it past one of his kids...so who knows. They've not outed themselves to me if they do.
                          THE University of North Dakota FIGHTING SIOUX

National Championships:
                          1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000

WCHA Regular Season Championships:
                          1958, 1963, 1965, 1967, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2009, 2011

Fan of:
                          University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey
                          University of Oregon Ducks Football
                          San Francisco Giants
                          Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by dude View Post
                            Pretty much par for the course with Tommy. No one else stood out for UAA in any positive capacity except for a couple of shifts when Tommy skated hard.
                            that guy is fast! created a couple breakaways from the blue line. If he can stay consistent and the puck find him, he could be a good player on a team that has been improving bit by bit each year over the past few.

Sioux Sweep
                            THE University of North Dakota FIGHTING SIOUX

National Championships:
                            1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000

WCHA Regular Season Championships:
                            1958, 1963, 1965, 1967, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2009, 2011

Fan of:
                            University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey
                            University of Oregon Ducks Football
                            San Francisco Giants
                            Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Good win sioux!!! Love to see that there is a lot of names on the score sheet!!! Now let's get the sweep!!!
                              Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                                Yeah someone should send Trupper an email and let him know he is insignificant.
                                Insignificant enough for a goal and an assist. Nice first 3 games to the WCHA season, lets see if the Sioux can come out tonight and maintain their level of play. After a game like this my main worry is that they will let up the following night.

I really like the spread out scoring!
                                sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X