Clear All

• Re: UND @ UAA, Oct 23-24

Originally posted by Roben View Post
    you sound like a guy I work with...

Sioux Sweep
    You work with Happy?

Comment

Is this game on tv? Or does somebody have a link to a webcast?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Then they're the oldest team in the league but that was only going on prior to about 1990. Kind of explains the whole 7 thing nicely.
        I'm sure someone has investigated this before yet the legend appears impervious to truth. The 1980 and 1982 Sioux championship teams ranged in age from 19 -23 and 18-22 at the start of their respective seasons. I remember those teams and they did seem to play their opponents like men vs. boys.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          But what about when the freshman are 25 year old Canadians?
          I thought Dan Woog was born in Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
            Is this game on tv? Or does somebody have a link to a webcast?
            I can't seem to find it on Comcast. The only game I see for the weekend is tonights DU vs. Minnesota game. I heard that you can watch it on the seawolves webcast. Check www.goseawolves.com

Someone had mentioned that it would be televised on sioux sports network, but I cannot find the game on cable. Perhaps Direct TV will be carrying it..??
            Wet-Dreams of College Hockey on the West Coast!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
              I love these ten o'clock games. I should be good and lathered up by then.
              the Freshmen are not........about time for pj's and a bed time story from the coach and he wants us to play a hockey game ......I want my teddy bear on the bus and locker room.....
              Dak Rats don't like late games
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                the Freshmen are not........about time for pj's and a bed time story from the coach and he wants us to play a hockey game ......I want my teddy bear on the bus and locker room.....
                Dak Rats don't like late games
                You really should refrain from posting when you're inebriated.
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastSioux View Post
                  I can't seem to find it on Comcast. The only game I see for the weekend is tonights DU vs. Minnesota game. I heard that you can watch it on the seawolves webcast. Check www.goseawolves.com

Someone had mentioned that it would be televised on sioux sports network, but I cannot find the game on cable. Perhaps Direct TV will be carrying it..??
                  I don't think it's on SSN becauces it's not coming up as being on a webcast. I am going to head to the Wranglers instead.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                    You really should refrain from posting when you're inebriated.
                    I concur.
                    'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
                      I concur.
                      Wholeheartedly
                      “I said it a month and a half ago: ‘I like this hockey team." Dave Hakstol

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post
                        I'm sure someone has investigated this before yet the legend appears impervious to truth. The 1980 and 1982 Sioux championship teams ranged in age from 19 -23 and 18-22 at the start of their respective seasons. I remember those teams and they did seem to play their opponents like men vs. boys.
                        Maybe he's talking about the 26 year old Minnesota Goalie named Steve Debus.

Comment

We have the internet feed up, but I think LeRoy Neiman could paint the scenes from the game faster than they are displaying on my screen.

Is anyone else getting a better stream?

Comment

Originally posted by Stack View Post
                            Maybe he's talking about the 26 year old Minnesota Goalie named Steve Debus.
                            Steve Debus started every games for the gophers from 1988-1996.

Anybody know why Dell is starting tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by ExRider19 View Post
                              Steve Debus started every games for the gophers from 1988-1996.

Anybody know why Dell is starting tonight?
                              The coaches stated that they wanted him to get a start this week. They were going to play him on the Saturday of the Merrimack series, but something about Eids led them not to or something like that, I don't remember the exact quote.

Most people are looking at Dell getting some starts this year, around 5 to 6 maybe a couple more.

Comment

most likely because he is good and they wanna see what hes got.

Comment

Working...
                                X