• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tUMD vs SCSU Oct 23/24

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Pfft! Old people!

It's a college trend!
    Its a black person trend.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Pfft! Old people!

It's a college trend!
      Don't make me take a hickory switch after you, sonny.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Its a black person trend.
        A trend stolen from them! Just like many things.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

A trend stolen from them! Just like many things.
          You got that backwards. Black people steal stuff from white people.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

RobGreen stole my parents couch when he in Grand Forks.
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Don't make me take a hickory switch after you, sonny.
              Yes sir
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

RobGreen stole my parents couch when he in Grand Forks.
                You really should have seen that coming, it is half your fault.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

2012, you wanna meet up Saturday to discuss the terms of our bet? Also love hearing the defense of St. Cloud with Jimerson. Nice!

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  I don't think I've seen a South Park since Imaginationland. I still haven't seen the Tom Cruise episode.
                  The one where Stan coaches the hockey team is still best.

I think a better debate is which is a better city to go college in. Nothing beats the view from Thompson hill in Duluth, Grandma's Sports Garden, the North Shore, Gooseberry Falls, and lots of other great outdoor activities at your disposal, Canal Park is always fun to pregame before hockey games and lots of hockey rinks to play some puck in the winter.

It sounds like St. Cloud used to have parties every night, but now they don't.

St. Cloud is lucky to have the Mississippi running through it or otherwise you guys would be Morris.

For me it was never about academics because for your average degree, it doesn't matter where you go. It is the city you are going to be living in.
                  It's personal taste, but I used to have a girlfriend who went to UMD and she drove to St. Cloud every single weekend because she said there was nothing to do in Duluth. I went up there twice while we were dating, and maybe we went to the wrong places, but it didn't seem like there was much. I love how everyone talks about "the view"... 'cause 20 year old college kids want a college with nice scenery.

And there are always parties in St. Cloud... there just might not be the kinds that shortbus likes; a million underage people, mostly stupid, music too loud to talk to someone, and a lot of popped collars.

Originally posted by dogs2012 View Post
                  And as for you Tommy Boy, you sound like my grandpa.
                  It'll remain that way. You could be ten years older than him, he still sounds like your grandpa. He's actually not that old, but its funny because he sure acts that way.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Add that to Short Bus' insane expectations and..............there ya go.
                  Shortbus is all about Benik. Besides, at the rate he's going, in a couple years he won't even follow the team. "College hockey is SOOOOO 2 years ago..."
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    You really should have seen that coming, it is half your fault.
                    We did. That's why my parents installed a security system. Once RobGreen started to shoot the neighbors though, we just let him have the couch.
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      {sigh}
                      Add that to Short Bus' insane expectations and..............there ya go.
                      Nah I don't have high expectations for this weekend, I just want to have a good time

Comment

Hahaha! What colorblind fool repped me with Maroon and Gold > Cardinal and Black?!?
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

We did. That's why my parents installed a security system. Once RobGreen started to shoot the neighbors though, we just let him have the couch.
                          They shouldn't have been scared, black people can't hit anything, they all hold the gun sideways.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                            Hahaha! What colorblind fool repped me with Maroon and Gold > Cardinal and Black?!?
                            Well its true.

Scarlet and white, scarlet and silver, way better than scarlet and black.

On topic...I am interested to see how UMD plays on Olympic sheet. Hopefully this year it has changed for the better. I have a feeling it may not...
                            Last edited by Biddco; 10-22-2009, 07:25 PM.
                            tUMD Hockey

Comment

* > Maroon and Gold
                              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Red and black is a great combo IMO.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X