Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're Too Good for the Basement - Michigan Tech at Colorado College, Oct. 23-24, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We're Too Good for the Basement - Michigan Tech at Colorado College, Oct. 23-24, 2009

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I have high standards.

edit: usually...
    "Usually" meaning when you aren't drunk.

Still no word on Kattelus and the cause for his suspension, eh?
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Re: We're Too Good for the Basement - Michigan Tech at Colorado College, Oct. 23-24, 2009

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
      I haven't heard anything so I'll assume the worst... He has taken up WoW and began skipping practices.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
        I haven't heard anything so I'll assume the worst... He has taken up WoW and began skipping practices.
        Scandalous!

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
          "Usually" meaning when you aren't drunk.

My standards are still high when I'm drunk, the problem is that the females get more attractive!
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Huskies need to take home some points from CC this weekend. Hoping for a couple. Anything more than that, to me, would be great. We can't dig an early hole and come home with zero. If they play like they did against Northern they should be fine this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              My standards are still high when I'm drunk, the problem is that the females get more attractive!
              This is kind of classic, I think this line should be in a movie or something somewhere.
              Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
              *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by R.J.AMBERALEBREW View Post
                Huskies need to take home some points from CC this weekend. Hoping for a couple. Anything more than that, to me, would be great. We can't dig an early hole and come home with zero. If they play like they did against Northern they should be fine this weekend.
                I'd be very happy with a split, especially if we're going to be missing Baker. He's a tough loss, and that means some guys are going to have to step up.

Last year in the Springs, they got a good weekend of goaltending from Nolan, but could not put the puck in the net to support him. My gut tells me that we're headed down that road again.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  I'd be very happy with a split, especially if we're going to be missing Baker. He's a tough loss, and that means some guys are going to have to step up.

Last year in the Springs, they got a good weekend of goaltending from Nolan, but could not put the puck in the net to support him. My gut tells me that we're headed down that road again.
                  Yup, it'll be just like last season. CC sweeps, Tech scores 1 fluke goal all weekend.

Witt will break his leg at center ice.

I will catch H1N1 at the games and die one month short of my paygrade increase.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                    Yup, it'll be just like last season. CC sweeps, Tech scores 1 fluke goal all weekend.

Witt will break his leg at center ice.

I will catch H1N1 at the games and die one month short of my paygrade increase.
                    You died last year?
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      You died last year?
                      Almost did after that Mankato game.
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Don't even start with games against Mankato and meltdowns/dying. Just sayin'.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Don't even start with games against Mankato and meltdowns/dying. Just sayin'.
                          I believe Twitch is referring to what happened after one of the Mankato games last year, when he slid down a hill and wrapped his car around a light pole.

Comment

I believe Twitch is referring to what happened after one of the Mankato games last year, when he slid down a hill and wrapped his car around a light pole.
                            I woulda rather dealt with that than the loss I dealt with. Not kidding.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I've probably almost died after a hockey game too. Only it would have been alcohol related.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Twitch, you got to tell me this story in detail Friday at the Golden Bee (assuming they let me in).
                                World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Working...
                                X