• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adrian Hockey 2009-10: A New Hope

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    One more thing.

EARTH TO MUSIC GUY AT ARRINGTON:

The band should have precedence over any and all music that you put over the loudspeakers. This is not Joe Louis Arena, and this is not some backwoods minor junior outlet. This is a college arena. When you hear the band start with the fight song, get your hand on the PAUSE button for the music. When you get the band along with the canned music it's the equivalent of serving dog**** on fine china. Let's get it together, please.
    I second the motion. The music guy seems to think he's a DJ at a wedding party. It's not about you, dude. And the band is good--very good.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogProf View Post
      I second the motion. The music guy seems to think he's a DJ at a wedding party. It's not about you, dude. And the band is good--very good.
      I don't care if the band sounds like a bunch of kazoos. The band takes precedence. You hear the band, or see the band, you shut the house music off. Period.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        I don't care if the band sounds like a bunch of kazoos. The band takes precedence. You hear the band, or see the band, you shut the house music off. Period.
        Pep bands add a whole lot more to the atmosphere than canned music. I'd prefer silence or a buzzing crowd to some of the noise that is played on most arena PAs.
        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Lake Forest visits Arrington !
          I sure hope fornax makes the trip.

Comment

That would be amusing.

Expect lots of penalties this weekend. Lake Forest averages over 41 PIM/game this season, even over only 4 games. And it wasn't just one game, either.

This is the one home series that I'm really curious about. I haven't seen Lake play yet.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Hey, NL: you oughta sign in this weekend and play this:

http://twazpool.com/ncaad3hockey/login.asp

Bumped from another thread. The original password is "hockey".

God, that was fun...

Comment

Well another good performance tonight from the Bulldogs. If it wasnt so one sided in penalties we might have put up 20! We even played without our best player Skelly. Just goes to show how deep our team is and how there its gonna be hard for anyone to beat us if we keep playing like we are.

Comment

Originally posted by ACBulldog View Post
                  If it wasnt so one sided in penalties we might have put up 20!
                  Careful you do not throw your back out blowin your own horn. Allow me to introduce you to BullDog Prof....you will make a lovely couple.
                  "just another internet gangster"...PSUChamps

"you can only be as good as your coach will let you be" Ray Ferraro

Comment

Fogal breaks a record by going 38-0 in league play for most all-time wins...

Don't worry though, my old buddy just above me will find some way to discredit him.
                    MCHA GURU: No. 13 over No. 4 in the 2009 T.O.P. ... PRICELESS

Comment

Originally posted by MCHA GURU View Post

Don't worry though, my old buddy just above me will find some way to discredit him.
                      And he gets pretty much the whole year just to push the record even further.
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by ACBulldog View Post
                        Well another good performance tonight from the Bulldogs. If it wasnt so one sided in penalties we might have put up 20! We even played without our best player Skelly. Just goes to show how deep our team is and how there its gonna be hard for anyone to beat us if we keep playing like we are.
                        The penalties weren't so one-sided. Take away Waller's CFB (which was a horrendous call) and the PIMs are LFC 18, Adrian 14.

Believe it or not, the game was less physical than I thought it would be.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I have never in any way shape or form denigrated or discredited any player or member of the coaching staff of Adrian. In fact the opposite. I did see Fogal let in 6 goals against Potsdam at the beginning of last year and may have ( if memory serves ) said that goal tending might be an issue. Considering that game a valid observation. If you can post an example of of the aforementioned "discreditably" by all means do so. If not then you must be talking out your ***. As usual.
                          Last edited by doncheery; 11-21-2009, 05:40 AM.
                          "just another internet gangster"...PSUChamps

"you can only be as good as your coach will let you be" Ray Ferraro

Comment

Originally posted by doncheery View Post
                            I have never in any way shape or form denigrated or discredited any player or member of the coaching staff of Adrian. In fact the opposite. I did see Fogal let in 6 goals against Potsdam at the beginning of last year and may have ( if memory serves ) said that goal tending might be an issue. Considering that game a valid observation. If you can post an example of of the aforementioned "discreditably" by all means do so. If not then you must be talking out your ***. As usual.
                            You must have had one eye closed. Bryan Scott played 3:47 in the second period and gave up 2 goals and Fogal played 61:13 minutes and allowed 4 goals and was credited with a tie.
                            Last edited by bayliner2555; 11-21-2009, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Just curious, Fogal didn't play in the league loss to Marian a year or two ago?

Comment

Originally posted by doncheery View Post
                                Careful you do not throw your back out blowin your own horn. Allow me to introduce you to BullDog Prof....you will make a lovely couple.
                                ...I was wondering when you were going to come out to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X