• Show
Clear All

• Robert Morris at Alaska (Brice Alaska Goal Rush game 2) - 10/16/09

After 2 periods the Nanooks lead 3-1.
    Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
    2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Re: Robert Morris at Alaska (Brice Alaska Goal Rush game 2) - 10/16/09

Third period underway.
    Let's go Cats!!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Jarret Granberg scores his second of the night at 3:18 of the third to make it 4-1 Nanooks.
      Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Hurray for gounhwildcats, I was hoping someone would post some scores for this game. (I'm at work)

Didn't figure I'd have to worry about a thread tomorrow night with all the avid RPI fans on the board.

Comment

Denny Urban scores for the Colonials at 19:06 to make it 4-2 Nanooks.

Game over:

Alaska 4 - RMU 2
          Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by richl49 View Post
            Hurray for gounhwildcats, I was hoping someone would post some scores for this game. (I'm at work)

Didn't figure I'd have to worry about a thread tomorrow night with all the avid RPI fans on the board.
            No problem. Only thing I love more than my Wildcats is late night Alaska hockey. Plus I have a bit of a rep for posting the oddball, obscure games that no-one else really listens to. Only cuz I don't have a life
            Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Nanooks goals against average takes a shot tonight, doubling from 0.5 a game to a goal a game. Was greenham in net?

Comment

Originally posted by richl49 View Post
                Nanooks goals against average takes a shot tonight, doubling from 0.5 a game to a goal a game. Was greenham in net?
                Sounds right.
                Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Working...
                X