PC/ND Game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC/ND Game 2

12:04 left, PC just killed off a powerplay. Irish seem to be carrying play so far.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Re: PC/ND Game 2

Kind of wishing this game had a video feed as well.
    New is definitely healthy. Johnson and Beaudry are doing okay so far. No score.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Nice flurry by the Goons now.

-Blackadder
      -Casablanca
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

PC is playing out their minds right now!

-Blackadder
        -Casablanca
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

...and just as I typed that, the Irish have a full minute of solid chances but cant' beat Beaudry.

-Blackadder
          -Casablanca
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Johnson has been huge so far. PC seems to have the majority of the scoring chances.

-Blackadder
            -Casablanca
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I'd love it if Army could find a sniper. PC really needs to convert some of these scoring chances...
              3 minutes left, 0-0.

-Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Starting their third netminder in four games, ND seems like they are struggling to figure out their goaltending situation, a little bit like PC last year. Johnson sounds like he is playing well so far tonight, though. Probably a bit of a shock to them after having such strong backstops in Jordan Pearce and David Brown over the past several years.

Comment

Announcers very impressed by Johnson, although it's funny when they intimated that PC's "plan" was to pepper him. What is this strategy thing you speak of?

-Blackadder
                  -Casablanca
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

0-0 at the end of 1.

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I'll take a scoreless first, even though PC had the better chances. Is it just me, or has Tim Smith basically been a pylon on defense the last two nights? I saw Irish forwards blow by him on the edge twice last night, and he was forced into the the tripping penalty in the first period after being beaten.

Comment

And we're off in period 2. All Irish in the opening seconds.

-Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Beaudry holding the fort so far.

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Cripes, the Irish recruited this goalie from planet Krypton.

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              Cripes, the Irish recruited this goalie from planet Krypton.
                              Post of the thread.
                              Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Working...
                              X