Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#26 Union @ St, Clooud: Bringing USCHO posters together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #26 Union @ St, Clooud: Bringing USCHO posters together!

continue
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: #26 Union @ St, Clooud: Bringing USCHO posters together!

cripple Fight!!!
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

(get the ball rolling again here)

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
      Why are you upset that I am visiting one of the biggest tourist attractions in the world? Serious question.
      Union College: Not only the 26th* best school in the country, also one of the biggest tourist attractions in the world**.

*According to a ranking that everyone thinks is a joke
      **According to an individual with a room-temperature IQ
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Oh UHM has a a busy night planned...........
        *****http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yb2smDXot5I/SBVRnUtikZI/AAAAAAAAA1E/XMcDaPyHYog/s400/bagel1.jpg******
        "Well we made another million... I'm going to go microwave a bagel and have sex with it"
        "Butter's in the fridge"
        A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

Hey UHM your mom went to college!

Comment

ha congrats on getting a thread filled before the puck even drops on game one

Comment

Finally a thread title that gives proper respect to Union's ranking.

Comment

Watching union warm-up, half of their players aren't hitting the empty net....
                Originally posted by Mankato student
                Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
                "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
                -- Peter Klein

Comment

i'm not sure what would be funnier: St, Clooud bludgeoning Union or the Dutchmen somehow sweeping.

UHM will be hilarious either way.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally Posted by UnionHockeyManiac
                    Section 208
                    Row 12
                    Seat 1
                    Please tell me we have an in arena operative that can get to that seat. With a camera!!
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                      Please tell me we have an in arena operative that can get to that seat. With a camera!!
                      It was already established that his "attendance" was a hoax.
                      Always a Wildcat...
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Heh, guess $600 plane tickets were too expensive for the guy who will most likely our boss someday

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                          It was already established that his "attendance" was a hoax.
                          Yeah, I just got thru laughing my way thru the reast of the locked thread. Pity, UHM in Minnesota alone would have taken this thread well past what even Jockstock could have ever hoped to raise it to.
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

His reaction after the game might still accompish that.

Comment

Originally posted by huskiesfan1990 View Post
                              His reaction after the game might still accompish that.
                              Yeah, but an actual picture of him at the game, after this week, just whatever the outcome would be priceless.

It just happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X