Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#26 Union @ St, Clooud: Bringing USCHO posters together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #26 Union @ St, Clooud: Bringing USCHO posters together!

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
    WHAT>f/? TIES?: ***?????????????????? I thought st. cl9hyud was the bestttt?
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Thanks. You salvaged my night.
    How many of the people entertained by UHM's post actually think he didn't do it on purpose?

FWIW, it's clearly an attempt at playing into the rep he's built in the last thread.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
      But the Gophers looked like total crap against a team that's relevant.
      It'd be nice if that mattered, but it doesn't.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I love how Union fans are enraged that I bothered to lay out their entire pitiful existence in black and white. They should be honored that someone took the time to look. I suppose they're just concerned that fans out west will learn what everyone in the east already knew.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Can these Husky mutts ever develop a "killer" instinct? Did I see the infamous "Dahl stall" last night? Was the Llama in the building? Can't we just put a team away? ***? Is this what we can expect all season? Have any of the players improved since last season? Was Mosey lucky or good? Is this real or are we just jerking off? When will these rhetorical questions end?

Maybe I need an improved version of the "Colo-Rooter"? It will be called the "Turbo Colo-Rooter". Able to suck the crap out of anything from a distance, even.

Is UnionHockeyManiac the best poster ever?
          Last edited by Skeeterman; 10-17-2009, 11:48 AM.
          Bob is making me concerned
          I am the voice of reason

Comment

LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

There were seven dwarfs...
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say, "St. Cloud Sweeps..."
                LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Kudos to U for scratching out a tie on the road last night. So much for a Marcia Brady (or was it Jan?) St. U sweep... Here's hoping you can clean up the penalties tonight and bring home the W. I'm sure Marcia will throw the kitchen sink at you tonight...
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say, "St. Cloud Sweeps..."
                    ...you'd still be asking mommy and daddy for tuition money.
                    A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

WS, don't make me have it out with you at the Field House next week

This is what I'm getting at, though. RPI fans are usually willing to root for Union in non-conference games. The reverse? Not so much. Obsession.
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                        ... RPI fans are usually willing to root for Union in non-conference games.
                        No question. I'm all for U having some luck in their OC schedule, that way it will look that much better when we wax them on 10/30 !
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I found the real #26 Union
                          A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

Why wasn't Zabs playing..he hurt?

Comment

So during the 1st period last night, I decided to look over at the Dog Pound when Union cleared on a penalty kill just for the fun of it. Sure enough, there were at least a half dozen pinheads with their arms up looking for an icing call. Then they sheepishly lowered. Made me laugh.

Scooby: the results of last night may not "matter" to you, but I take some solace in knowing that we were at least IN our game.
                              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                                Why wasn't Zabs playing..he hurt?
                                Sick, I believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X