X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence - 2009-10 In-season Thread

Originally posted by Jon View Post
    Yes, a split would be a good thing. So good that I posted it about five pages back. I have no life and I'm on the same page with Hokydad on something. Now I have even less of a life than I started out with. Sigh.
    You are harmless. You are on the same page with me in more areas then you think, as is Satyking. The real wack job on this forum is PC. Stalks 24/7, gets ignored in eevry other thread and then pretends people aka moi stalks him.

Total tool/fraud.

Now he is saying that he was hanging with PC coaches talking about their commute. What a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
      [

"BTW I never said that I was taling about the game "

You were taling with him??
      Talking thanks for pointing it out. Wish you were as upfront about telling the truth.
      You're a troll but even worse you are a liar.

You got it and don't have the stones to admit it. You son must be real proud.

Comment

You are harmless. You are on the same page with me in more areas then you think, as is Satyking. The real wack job on this forum is PC. Stalks 24/7, gets ignored in eevry other thread and then pretends people aka moi stalks him.

Total tool/fraud.

Now he is saying that he was hanging with PC coaches talking about their commute. What a joke
        Do I get ignored in eevry post? What exactly is eevry?

You point out three mistakes by me yet you tool on yourself by not being able to go more than one post without showing your stupidity.

You are stupid. You're a coward and a liar. You are nothing like anyone here on the thread my little donkey!!!

Now bray for me my donkey.

Comment

You are harmless. You are on the same page with me in more areas then you think, as is Satyking.
          Kissing butt to try to deflect getting caught in a lie. What a joke!!!

Let's wait to hear how they assess you there Donkeydad. I'm sure they feel the same way about you.

Comment

Grammar 101 Mr Peterson, you are works fine..
            Of course it does, but you still got it wrong in the post that I quoted:

your making stuff up
            Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
            "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

2 or 3 points would be huge. 2 would be very good.
              Claps his hands for Captain Obvious!!
              Let's GO FRIARS!!
              Let's GO FRIARS!!

Mikey Sweeps!!

Comment

He's right. How much damage can I do on the internet? The worst thing I can do is embed the Michigan Tech PK Ditty and drive you all bat **** insane. (and if you followed PC to GLI a few years back you know exactly of which I speak)

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

He's right. How much damage can I do on the internet? The worst thing I can do is embed the Michigan Tech PK Ditty and drive you all bat **** insane. (and if you followed PC to GLI a few years back you know exactly of which I speak)
                  Yager approves of this torture method.
                  Last edited by Yager; 12-03-2009, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                    Yager approves of this torture method.

****** height="20" SRC="http://www.nmubaseball.net/pkditty*****" VOLUME="50" loop="true" controls="console" AUTOSTART="FALSE" width="128">
                    We're a few posts away from Twitch Boy's spastic Ronald, MEg with the pancake and the Yugo picture, aren't we?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

We're a few posts away from Twitch Boy's spastic Ronald, MEg with the pancake and the Yugo picture, aren't we?
                      Probably, although, as I've just learned, it is currently not possible to embed wav files anymore. No pk ditty for yous peoples.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                        Probably, although, as I've just learned, it is currently not possible to embed wav files anymore. No pk ditty for yous peoples.
                        That's probably for the best.

-Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

It's a slow day. I command my donkeypuppet to post something funny. Don't worry, you can change it later.

"Like PC hasn't swept up in Maine in like 25 years."

Dope.

Hokydope pretends to know the program but failed again.

Submit something real Lynn like, donkey!

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                            I was also with friends that happen to have a son who played for PC but rest assured we were friends before he attended Providence.
                            He's still a thug and you just wanted to bang his sister.
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                              He's still a thug and you just wanted to bang his sister.
                              Wrong on one account. I take offense to your suggestion that he's a thug!!!

Comment

Just because 2 or 3 folls say it does not mean it is true Clip and popst the articles that show exactly what you say or shut up. If you do, I will. You can't because your full of crap and jaded to the point you can't deal with reality
                                There are people better at going through these boards and finding specific articles.
                                However given the longevity of your fan status, I’m sure you’ve been around long enough to recall reading the clipping from the papers and TV/Radio spots that were posted up here.

I can deal with reality. Tim Army has a loosing record. Other than some facelift improvements to Schneider Arena and some new faces, I don’t see the mass of success that the Fan Base should be excited about.

When was the last time Providence had a run at anything other than the Coffee Cup or Mayors Cup? Is that a jaded question/answer?

How is this for a jaded reality???? (feels Cav-ish...... )

2009: Finished in last place didn’t even make the play offs. [7-22-5] [HE 4-18-5]
                                2008: Defeated by BC in Quarterfinals two games (5-1, 5-1) [14-17-5] [HE11-11-5]
                                2007: Defeated by UNH in Quarterfinals two games (4-0, 6-0) [10-23-3] [HE 9-15-3]
                                2006: Defeated by UNH in Quarterfinals two games (4-0, 2-1 x2 OT) [17-16-3] [HE14-10-3]
                                2005: Defeated by BU in Quarterfinals three games (1-4, 2-0, 2-0) [12-21-4] [HE 6-14-4]
                                2004: Defeated by UNH in Quarterfinals three games (2-1, 3-4 OT, 1-0) [16-14-7] [HE 7-11-6]
                                2003: Defeated by BU in Quarterfinals two games (5-4 OT, 7-1) [19-14-3] [HE12-10-3]
                                2002: Defeated by BU in Quarterfinals two games (3-2, 4-2) [13-20-5] [HE 8-13-3]
                                2001: WON Defeated BU in Quarterfinals three games (6-3, 1-2, 4-3 x2 OT) [22-13-5] [HE13-8-3]
                                WON Defeated Maine in Semifinal (4-3)
                                Defeated by BC in Championship (5-3)
                                Defeated by Wisconsin NCAA Regional (4-1) (Grand Rapids, Mich)
                                2000: Defeated by Maine in Quarterfinals two games (5-3, 5-4 OT) [18-18-2] [HE13-13-1]
                                Last edited by #1 Friars Fan; 12-03-2009, 02:16 PM.
                                Let's GO FRIARS!!
                                Let's GO FRIARS!!

Mikey Sweeps!!

Comment

Working...
                                X