X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence - 2009-10 In-season Thread

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
    Give it a rest with the trashing kids thing you dope. Nobody trashed kids.
    I mentioned that his kid isn't good enough to play for PC and people who know alot more than you (an easy task) agree. If that's "trashing" a kid to say that someone isn't ready for D1 hockey in HE then you are a bigger dope (if that's possible) than I thought.
    Your like a broad..

I know one thing for sure, you have no clue if any kid is ready to play there. I know another thing, you didnt talk to anyone about it.

Your a fraud clown

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
      Your like a broad..

I know one thing for sure, you have no clue if any kid is ready to play there. I know another thing, you didnt talk to anyone about it.

Your a fraud clown
      Again. You. The point. Hubble Telescope.

This is incredible.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I'm like a broad..

I know one thing for sure, I have no clue if any kid is ready to play there or anywhere. I know another thing, I'll NEVER talk to anyone about it cause I'll get my butt kicked so I'll just hide behind my computer.

I'm a fraud clown and I think my own son figured out that I'm a wussy and he's embarrassed about me.
        Please stop telling as about your family business. TMI!!!

Comment

If the dork is so tough, he should go up and say it to his face.
          You lost all credibility. Wussy!!!

Now say something funny my little puppet!!!

Comment

Have been to seevral PC games ovr past 3 years and have heard negativity and frustration. Also heard the positives.

I do know you 3 or 4 morons don't speak for the fan base, you speak for yourself.

Clip and post the articles or shut up. If there are so many of them, it should be a simple task.

Out side of the hockey parents and the few students.....
            WE ARE THE FAN BASE!!!!
            Were those PC games in Providence??
            Let's GO FRIARS!!
            Let's GO FRIARS!!

Mikey Sweeps!!

Comment

Does anyone on this thread work !!!!!! I'm having a tough time keeping up with all these daytime posts......and I too have told both the hockey guy and the coach what I think of the direction of the PC program.....if you can't tell it to their face then you should not hide behind a keyboard like some we know,Hoookeynurd the pervert

Comment

Never said nor thought that. The record is what it is

Just dont like maggots like him trashing kids and coaches

If the dork is so tough, he should go up and say it to his face.
                The coach (Tim AMY) trashes these kids just fine on his own, every year he made a point to divide the team and point out which kids were his and which ones weren't. Now with a team of his own picking... it's still more of the same. As a coach.. AMY sure hasn't lived up to his billing nor the unearned contract extension. Somehow you feel it appropriate to give the fan base crap because we post. You're the maggot!
                Let's GO FRIARS!!
                Let's GO FRIARS!!

Mikey Sweeps!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUObserver View Post
                  This sounds so like Coach Amy. When coach played he always went right, right into the corner (I think Freds can agree with this). When Coach Amy played he played like a pussee never hit anyone it was always linemates particularly Rooney who was physical. There hasn't been a hitter on this team since Platt graduated. Hockeyman and I have had numerous conversations about the lack size. When Lou coached he had size and speed and PC would beat teams up physically finishing checks and it opened things up for the speed players.

Ah what's the sense, as long as Amy is there I will root for BU...

Hope things are going well for you in Badgerland #1
                  Ahhh I miss watching #5!!
                  Badgerland is good. I have season tickets for both the Friday and Saturday night sets. The tickets are expensive but I have awesome blue line seats near the student section. The hockey life is everything Providence should be and many whish it was. There are perks for season ticket holders, parking, game day events and so on. Hockey out here… we’ll it’s an amazing thing to be part of. I only wish it were Providence.

Take a look; this is the environment of Wisconsin hockey.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl7wCczgNUc
                  Let's GO FRIARS!!
                  Let's GO FRIARS!!

Mikey Sweeps!!

Comment

Originally posted by #1 Friars Fan View Post
                    The coach (Tim AMY) trashes these kids just fine on his own, every year he made a point to divide the team and point out which kids were his and which ones weren't. Now with a team of his own picking... it's still more of the same. As a coach.. AMY sure hasn't lived up to his billing nor the unearned contract extension. Somehow you feel it appropriate to give the fan base crap because we post. You're the maggot!
                    Just because 2 or 3 folls say it does not mean it is true

Clip and popst the articles that show exactly what you say or shut up. If you do, I will.

You can't because your full of crap and jaded to the point you can't deal with reality

Comment

So where do BUObserver, Friar Fan #1, cbg, CoachNuttyFan#1, and GLM fit in with the maggot, June, Mrs. Jon, the has been, and the son of a gorilla? Because this is more than 3 or 4 of us.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                        So where do BUObserver, Friar Fan #1, cbg, CoachNuttyFan#1, and GLM fit in with the maggot, June, Mrs. Jon, the has been, and the son of a gorilla? Because this is more than 3 or 4 of us.
                        I'm just a heckler, a hanger-on. Statler to tCBG's Waldorf.
                        R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by satyking
                          if you can't tell it to their face then you should not hide behind a keyboard like some we know, Hoookeynurd the pervert
                          Originally posted by Hokydad
                          You just hit it on the head and share the same view that the vast majority do. Total tool and a coward
                          You can't make this stuff up.
                          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                            I'm just a heckler, a hanger-on. Statler to tCBG's Waldorf.
                            Hokydad is the crazy guy who tosses fish. Lew Zealand, I think. But with Fozzy's awful sense of humor.

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Still leaders in shots on shin?
                              Bob is making me concerned
                              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                                Still leaders in shots on shin?
                                We have a leader in shots to the head.

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X