X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Common Topics on BC Women's Hockey Thread

Originally posted by scrambledlegs View Post
    My thoughts on what the topics of the 1000 posts/BC thread are related to:

30% Places to eat (including 15% on Whoopie Pies)
    20% Bickering between Vell, TTT20 and Superfan Joe (moral wins go to the latter two)
    10% Bickering with RStarr
    10% Other sport discussions
    30% BC Womens Hockey

Why wonder, let our members decide!!
    Places to eat (including 15% on Whoopie Pies)
    22.73%
    Bickering between Vell, TTT20 and Superfan Joe
    18.18%
    Bickering with RStarr
    27.27%
    Other sport discussions
    0.00%
    BC Womens Hockey
    18.18%
    NAHA
    0.00%
    Freddie Meyer (Even though Hux might cast his only vote!)
    13.64%
    Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Re: Most Common Topics on BC Women's Hockey Thread

On the phone with tHUX right now. Hux is having connectiion issues, but if he had a Whoopie Pie, my vote may have been influenced by the conversation at hand. Instead, I post vicariously for the snackage

BTW - Hux hates COMCAST. How does Freddie feel? BANG BANG BANG on the board baby.......
    Last edited by DC78-82; 10-12-2009, 09:43 PM. Reason: bang bang - i can't hear you...
    "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Flippin A right I hate Comcast. Lately the page load times have been slower than those stupid tortoises they use in their commercials. Funny, they want to jack their rates claiming super duper fat service, and I might as well be using a tin can connected to a ball of foil in the trees to get any "connectivity."

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
        Flippin A right I hate Comcast. Lately the page load times have been slower than those stupid tortoises they use in their commercials. Funny, they want to jack their rates claiming super duper fat service, and I might as well be using a tin can connected to a ball of foil in the trees to get any "connectivity."
        Hay! Now someone has hit a raw nerve with me. It wasn't Cookie but it's you, Hux. You called those Tortoises slow and stupid. I take offense to that. I have two pet tortoises, Moe and Curly. They may be a "little" dumb, but they ARE NOT slow! Leave my babies out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
          That's why I went to FIOS... Problem solved!!!

Comment

I just want to point out that Freddy Meyer scored a self-goal on Saturday as part of the Islanders' eight-minute implosion against the Bruins.
            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
            -
            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Avs > Bruins
              (where the heart beats)

bleep.

Comment

Working...
              X