This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread Part the One

Let the games officially begin! Now that the pre-season is over, it's time for the regular season thread. Continue here!

Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread Part the One

What's worse, HAA, Paplebon's timing, or Timmay!?
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
      Wait is this like a poll? I pick Freddy Meyer.
      Boston University 2009 Champs
      Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
        Nathan Gerbe
        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Let the games officially begin! Now that the pre-season is over, it's time for the regular season thread. Continue here!
          Shouldn't you take out "the" in "Thread Part the One" from the subject title? Or is that intentional? I could be totally missing something...

Comment

Originally posted by terrierhockey View Post
            Shouldn't you take out "the" in "Thread Part the One" from the subject title? Or is that intentional? I could be totally missing something...
            It was intentional.

Comment

And so it begins...

See you at the home opener against ND.

I've been lurking on their thread and seem not to be at all concerned with facing BU. On the same hand, I have seen no discussion of ND here.
              Anyone have the book on Jackson's team and their lineups?

Comment

Originally posted by skatin_terrier View Post
                And so it begins...

I've been lurking on their thread and seem not to be at all concerned with facing BU. On the same hand, I have seen no discussion of ND here.
                We can't look past UMass!
                Boston University 2009 Champs
                Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by skatin_terrier View Post
                  And so it begins...

Probably because both team's fanbases are more concerned with their games before that. BU has a trip to UMass and ND has a series against Providence. As for the book on the Irish, here's the season preview from their athletic department.
                  Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                    Probably because both team's fanbases are more concerned with their games before that. BU has a trip to UMass and ND has a series against Providence. As for the book on the Irish, here's the season preview from their athletic department.
                    Not to mention that even as much as the ND hockey thread guys may love hockey, ND is playing USC in that pigskin sport this weekend and that always takes the focus of the Irish football faithful (myself included)!

And after last year, and the year before, CC is right, there's no way we can look past a game at Mullins, especially with UMass's win at RPI and our shaky-at-best exhibition games. The Zoo looms large this weekend.
                    Last edited by quiddlet; 10-12-2009, 04:12 PM.
                    Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Hi everyone,
                      I have somewhat of an update on the sales of the BURN THE BOATS books:

--I have heard nothing more from BU since Friday but remain hopeful that I will get the green light to sell books again soon.

--To spare everyone the inconvenience of needing to check the www.buhockeybook.com website on a regular basis to see if books are back on sale, please send an e-mail to info@mosaiceyepublishing.com if you would like to be notified as soon as we are able to sell books on the website again. We are collecting e-mail addresses for that purpose now.

--Obviously, I am frustrated about the delay, and I appreciate everyone's patience. I really, really hope that this gets sorted out this week and that books will be on sale for the home opener against Notre Dame.

--Thanks to WinTheThird for the very thoughtful post on this board about enjoying the book! I tried to e-mail you but couldn't do so through the board. I should use your post in promoting the book! Your response was exactly what I was hoping to hear when writing the book.

Thanks everyone,
                      SW

Comment

My wife was succesful picking up two posters Saturday night. I can't wait to put it up on my wall at work. It sucks that many of you were left empty handed. Hopefully you can brow beat the powers that be into coming up with the goods.

And to Scott. Good luck. I can't imagine the anguish you are going through over this, which should be your time of triumph. I just started the book. My 5 year old makes it tough to find free time to read, but once he goes to bed tonight...

BU Hockey: Posters Posting About Posters
                        It Happened!!!!

Comment

We seem to have been sandbagged by some people voting down this thread.
                          GO BU! がんばろうTERRIERS

Comment

Our season thread is for some reason below our preseason thread...
                            I'm changing that..

Actual question: Did the USCHO/USA poll take Columbus Day off? Am I wrong in thinking there's usually a new poll on Mondays?
                            Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
                              Our season thread is for some reason below our preseason thread...
                              I'm changing that..

Actual question: Did the USCHO/USA poll take Columbus Day off? Am I wrong in thinking there's usually a new poll on Mondays?
                              IIRC, it's usually the USA Today poll on Mondays and the USCHO poll on Tuesdays.

Comment

Working...
                              X