X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread Part the One

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
    Yeah, I think I also only know the first verse of the BU song, but I know all the words to the alternate version of Hail to the Victors
    Oh, the second verse is even better than the first!

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/miscel...onglyrics.html
    Boston University 2009 Champs
    Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
      Oh, the second verse is even better than the first!

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/miscel...onglyrics.html
      Oh..for some reason I thought there was more song. I do know the whole thing then

Comment

Let's hope this kid wears 97 because Matt Gilroy is his favorite player and he dreams of going to BU someday...Can we at least get a verbal now?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...urn=nhl,195876
        Slaw. Counter-Slaw.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
          Oh..for some reason I thought there was more song. I do know the whole thing then
          So many jokes, so little time.

BU Hockey: Adverse to Verse
          It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sect8RowESeat15 View Post
            Let's hope this kid wears 97 because Matt Gilroy is his favorite player and he dreams of going to BU someday...Can we at least get a verbal now?

Whoa, whoa. Let's keep our options open.

We might need him sometime sooner.
            GO BU! がんばろうTERRIERS

Comment

Saw this during the intermission report on Monday. Ridiculous.
              Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

That is filthy.

He's a Maine kid, so he might want to become a Black Bear. Unless Timmy's still there. Time to make signs for the first Maine game. "KEEP TIMMY!"
                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                  That is filthy.

He's a Maine kid, so he might want to become a Black Bear. Unless Timmy's still there. Time to make signs for the first Maine game. "KEEP TIMMY!"
                  I believe "Extend Timmay's Contract" was present during the QF's last season.
                  time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                    Yup.
                    Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

So I have this poster:

*****http://i200.***********.com/albums/aa37/fitch256/epicphoto.jpg******

I got it from the Dean's Office earlier this year when I stopped by for something and they had one or two laying around. A few people have asked me about it and where they can get it but I have no idea what the answer is. Anyone else have this and know where one can be obtained?
                      I actually designed the poster, and I would say your best bet if you're looking for some more would be to contact the Dean of Students Office again. They should have some more copies around they'd be happy to give you.
                      F-F-Faustus you've got nothing to fear. It may be hell down there, but it's heaven up here.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltyLoafers View Post
                        I actually designed the poster, and I would say your best bet if you're looking for some more would be to contact the Dean of Students Office again. They should have some more copies around they'd be happy to give you.
                        What is it for and why wasn't it the "official" poster?

Any chance they may have some at games this year?
                        It Happened!!!!

Comment

Alas, I think it's the birth year as jersey number fad.
                          Boston University 2009 Champs
                          Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                            Alas, I think it's the birth year as jersey number fad.
                            oh yes it is..... which is why when my oldest started playing and wanted 97 (hmm, guess why? ), it was gone.

which means now i have a pee wee and a mite wearing 95.
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

That was insane!!!!!!!

cc99 - check your email.

Comment

Correct, except there was no "a" in Timmy on the sign. And yes it will be making the trip up to Orono in November.

Comment

Working...
                                X