X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread Part the One

Originally posted by BUtiful View Post
    They for sale at the bookstore. I picked one up over the weekend for $20.
    Must be a different one than I'm talking about.

On another note - I got the poster which I didn't get after the U-18 game - they had a ton of them at Guest Services and just gave me one when I asked.
    #21 Tom Morrow - Never Forget
    2009 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    Hot Dog and Jesus

Comment

Colin Wilson has angered a member of the blogosphere
      "I try to be 100% realistic outside of the arena and 100% enthusiastic inside the arena. Not saying that's the only way, the right way, the best way, or even a good way - just my way." -LynahFan

Comment

Originally posted by srsterrier View Post
        But with the team struggling to score, I'm wondering if the 2nd line might be better served by putting Glass or Megan on the left wing. No disrespect to Z. Cohen here, but his game seems better suited to the 3rd line, especially with a power forward type like Chiasson already on the 2nd line.
        I think that LW1 should be Zach Cohen actually. Bonino is too easily marked, and Cohen's puck pursuit and control were things that I took notice of throughout the game. He'd be valuable to throw around his size, and could be that crash the net guy that line needs. I think Glass played very well, too, and he could be a second-line guy easily. There is still plenty of forward talent on this team, but it will take time for them to realize it.

Continual line shuffling can be the worst thing for a team, but an 0-5 start would not be good either. A losing mentality due to a bad start would certainly turn the page on last year.

Several parts of this article confuse me. Interesting.
        Boston University 2009 Champs
        Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Good thing we missed out on those pictures....

Did anyone see what Warsofsky did, or hear what he said, to get the 10-minute?
          Last edited by BU Fan 84; 10-21-2009, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Parker post-game comments (audio file) now posted on the blog.
            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
              Good thing we missed out on those pictures....

Did anyone see what Warsofsky did, or hear what he said, to get the 10-minute?
              that last penalty in the BU zone when someone got run from behind. benny called it from down in the zone. hansen was at center ice and didn't, but benny did right away. JP pulled a minor nutty jumping over the bench and was up against the boards yelling at hansen. hansen pointed to benny and said, "he got it". then there was a little talking in front of the BU bench. while they were, and as hansen skated backwards; the D filtered to their door and Warso was leaving the ice - had his back to hansen, and must have pushed a button - because hansen stopped, leaned forward and grad his left shoulder and waved him to the right.
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Mini-gallery from last night - http://hockeyphotography.com/blog/20...on-university/

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

It's not there any more.

Comment

Colin Wilson just scored his first NHL goal.
                    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                      Turned the TV on just in time to see it. Waiting around the net to put the puck in; boy, could we use that right now.
                      GO BU! がんばろうTERRIERS

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        that last penalty in the BU zone when someone got run from behind. benny called it from down in the zone. hansen was at center ice and didn't, but benny did right away. JP pulled a minor nutty jumping over the bench and was up against the boards yelling at hansen. hansen pointed to benny and said, "he got it". then there was a little talking in front of the BU bench. while they were, and as hansen skated backwards; the D filtered to their door and Warso was leaving the ice - had his back to hansen, and must have pushed a button - because hansen stopped, leaned forward and grad his left shoulder and waved him to the right.
                        I saw all of that up until Warsofsky got involved. I wish they would give explanations for 10-minute misconducts; some of them could be amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                          I saw all of that up until Warsofsky got involved. I wish they would give explanations for 10-minute misconducts; some of them could be amusing.
                          when i saw hansen stop and grab warso, all that popped into my head was

"you want me to call you a co_ks_ _ ker?"

"go ahead and call me a co_ks_ _ker?"

"beg me"

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

What a great day-late birthday present!
                            Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

I was there! Garbage goal, but I was glad to see it. Prior to scoring the goal he looked very timid out there, but afterward he looked much more confident and much more like the Colin Wilson we got used to last year. It was good to see.
                              It's BU's Beanpot

Comment

http://www.huntington-news.com/news/hockey-fans-foiled-in-t-shirt-fail-1.2032350

hehheh

Comment

Working...
                                X