X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Originally posted by Jon View Post
    i'm not worried. I'll just read off the academic rankings of Union, RPI and SCSU and the Snorks and Raccoons will kill themselves.
    DINT U KNO THAT SNORK UNIVERCITY IS RANKED LAST AMONGST FICTIONAL COLLAGES?! {PROVICED SUX!
    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
      *****C:\Users\DFridgen\Desktop\Doc1.mht******
      Dear sir, you can't post a picture off of your computer, it needs to be on the Internets. Also why would we want to see an archived web page?
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
        DINT U KNO THAT SNORK UNIVERCITY IS RANKED LAST AMONGST FICTIONAL COLLAGES?! {PROVICED SUX!
        RAKUNES WILL GET THEYRE DESEVRINGS!!!11!!!

(this thread is awesome.)

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Dear sir, you can't post a picture off of your computer, it needs to be on the Internets. Also why would we want to see an archived web page?
          ...sorry...not my computer...however, an archived webpage indeed!
          I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Union is going to obliterate St. Cloud. What a horrible name for a school. St. Cloud? More like St. SUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
              ...sorry...not my computer...however, an archived webpage indeed!
              To tell you the truth I don't really care who's computer you're posting from, you still can not post pictures directly from it.
              Last edited by Dirty; 10-13-2009, 03:17 PM.
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Props to blue for pulling off the one good insult against Union in this thread. I can give credit where credit is due.

As for the rest of you, I don't even know what you're saying anymore so please proceed as I watch in awe.

I'm probably not going to waste any more of my time in this thread. It truly feels like I'm arguing with a bunch of ******** monkeys.
                LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                  I'm probably not going to waste any more of my time in this thread. It truly feels like I'm arguing with a bunch of ******** monkeys.
                  So it's like a trip home for you. No wonder you spent so much time in here, you're homesick!
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So it's like a trip home for you. No wonder you spent so much time in here, you're homesick!
                    Exhibit A.
                    LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Exhibit A.
                      You're barking up the wrong tree here.
                      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                        You're barking up the wrong tree here.
                        True. Dirty has always been an Exhibit B. Never an A.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Exhibit A.
                          This isn't Law & Order, using random legal terms won't get you anywhere.
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This isn't Law & Order, using random legal terms won't get you anywhere.
                            I bet Fred Thompson is impressed.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The thread title needs to be changed...

Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been: NEVER ENDS!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlyFoxMan7 View Post
                                Union is going to obliterate St. Cloud. What a horrible name for a school. St. Cloud? More like St. SUCK!
                                I can just see all the Rodent fans who have been stuck on Stearns County Clown College for the past 6 years desperately writing down that gem...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                                -Blackadder
                                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                                -Casablanca
                                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X