X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
    ECAC officials are very good at urinating in the punch bowl and ruining the party.
    Pretty much.

I hate to break it UnionMadHydroelectricFan, but Maine will make the playoffs this year largely because Merrimack and PC are worse. Yeah, I'm not happy about that either...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
      EDIT: I have to go to class. I look forward to more fun when I return.
      By class, I'm sure you mean it's arts & crafts time. Be careful with your safety scissors.

On a serious note...I've heard of inferiority complexes, but this is the first time I've met someone with a superiority complex.
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        On a serious note...I've heard of inferiority complexes, but this is the first time I've met someone with a superiority complex.
        It's funny, because at the same time he's displaying his superiority complex to SCSU, he's trying to defend his inferiority complex toward RPI. Any psych majors in the house? This one's a toughie.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          This is the funniest thing you've posted yet. I was wrong (barely), so the whole question is invalid. Can you answer test questions like that at Union?
          You asked why we fail to sell out the smallest rink in the ECAC. We do not have the smallest rink in the ECAC. Therefore, the question is invalid.

If you had asked, "Why do you fail to sell out games at your rink (or the second smallest ECAC rink)?", then we wouldn't have had a problem. If I saw a test question that said, "Why does RPI have so many girls on campus?" I would not have been able to answer because you and I both know the the females are scarce at RPI. (And few that do go there are nothing to brag about).

OK, so no one cares about Union but Union students. Thanks for clearing that up.
          Nope. I'd say that about 1/4 of the student population (~400 students) attend the game meaning that around 1,500 people who are not students attend the game.

That's OK, I don't see how this is relevant to this thread.
          It is relevant because we have been discussing Union and RPI for a while. I know the truth hurts: We've owned your team over the last few years.

Trust me, the fun stops every time you leave. Who are we going to laugh at until you get back?
          Well I'm back and now I will continue to embarrass you.
          LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            By class, I'm sure you mean it's arts & crafts time. Be careful with your safety scissors.

By class, I mean International Organizations.

And look, I think we both know that Union is a better school than St. Cloud and RPI but we don't need to continue to harp on that fact.

Let's just focus on hockey. I'm sure all of you will enjoy rubbing it in my face if St. Cloud sweeps even though I haven't made the claim that Union will win.

Comment

You asked why we fail to sell out the smallest rink in the ECAC. We do not have the smallest rink in the ECAC. Therefore, the question is invalid.
              You're a weasel, I get it. Moving on.

Nope. I'd say that about 1/4 of the student population (~400 students) attend the game meaning that around 1,500 people who are not students attend the game.
              OK, so in other words, it doesn't matter that the student body is smaller than the capacity, because not enough of them care about the hockey program AND relatively few locals show up too. Gotcha.

It is relevant because we have been discussing Union and RPI for a while. I know the truth hurts: We've owned your team over the last few years.
              No one disputes that, the games speak for themselves. However, even a cursory look at the results of the past few seasons betrays that Union didn't suddenly get better than RPI, it's just that RPI has sucked worse than Union. Not hard. Let's move on, shall we? Your fixation with RPI is disturbing.

Well I'm back and now I will continue to make you laugh at me.
              Fixed that one for you.

Comment

Union hasn't won anything since the Civil War.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  Thread over.
                  R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Red Cloud-

Quit while you're behind before you get further behind. Not only have you managed to embarass SCSU, but now you have managed to embarrass RPI as well. I apologize to all of the good SCSU and RPI fans on behalf of Red Cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      MEg's quote in your signature has new validity. No offense to Union, but that was awesome.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Red Cloud-

Quit while you're behind before you get further behind. Not only have you managed to embarass SCSU, but now you have managed to embarrass RPI as well. I apologize to all of the good SCSU and RPI fans on behalf of Red Cloud.
                        You seem to be the only person saying this.

*****http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/8/128679892870251417.jpg******

Also, bigblue is the winner of the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          MEg's quote in your signature has new validity. No offense to Union, but that was awesome.
                          The Snorks and Raccoons will soon be attacking you. You have been warned.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

*****C:\Users\DFridgen\Desktop\Doc1.mht******
                            I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

With all the Internet failure going on in this thread, I demand it be moved to the Hall of Fame.
                              R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                The Snorks and Raccoons will soon be attacking you. You have been warned.
                                i'm not worried. I'll just read off the academic rankings of Union, RPI and SCSU and the Snorks and Raccoons will kill themselves.

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X