X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
    You'd better hope that St. Cloud sweeps after how much you have been ****ing on our program. Wouldn't want to lose a game to a mediocre Union team, right?
    It wouldn't be the first time they lost to a mediocre team.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      So, since SCSU grads are all supposedly working for Union grads, I have to ask.
      Have any of you Husky grads ever even met a Union grad?
      I know Rabib hasn't, so there's no way he's worked for one.
      There's a chance that the SCSU grads have not met any Union grads for two reasons:

1. Union is a small school and each graduating class is somewhere around 500 students.
      2. Union grads usually go on to work in cities like New York, Boston, Philly, D.C., etc...places where SCSU grads surely do not venture.

I have never met anyone from SCSU despite the fact that each graduating class there is around 4,500 students. Then again, I've never visited McDonalds or Best Buys or Targets in St. Cloud, Minnesota so I wouldn't expect to.
      LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

If this is what an SCSU/Union thread looks like it's going to be a long season for SCSU posters. Geeeeeeeeeeeesh.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          If this is what an SCSU/Union thread looks like it's going to be a long season for SCSU posters. Geeeeeeeeeeeesh.
          Make it fun then, Biffy. Jump in on the Union side. You know you want to. Show us how deep your SCSU obsession runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
            This little twerp has some kind of strange obsession with mediocre (EDIT: and pointless) rankings, doesn't he?

I hope the Union fans in attendance in St. Cloud (provided they can find the state of Minnesota on a map) start chanting "we're #26! we're #26!"
            Since when is the 26th best school in the nation out of over 4,000 schools mediocre? In case your RPI education did not teach you this, that is in the top 1 percentile.

Comment

Since when is the 26th best school in the nation out of over 4,000 schools mediocre? In case your RPI education did not teach you this, that is in the top 1 percentile.
              Listen, irrelevant ranking boy. Show me one person who thinks the Forbes index is an accurate indication of school rank.

Case in point: on that list, Gustavus Adolphus is ranked ahead of the University of Michigan, as is the University of Wyoming. Yeah, that's a real trustworthy ranking system they've got there. It doesn't pass the smell test, slapnuts.

My RPI education taught me plenty more than you, like not to talk smack when you're facing a team that's more than likely going to beat yours, and how to ride a tricycle on ice, which they obviously don't teach at Union.

Are you done yet, little boy?

Comment

I've schooled you twice before son, but it doesn't surprise me that it didn't get through the extra layer of skin on your head. I'm sure that's why you didn't recall that my (superior) alma mater is a mere hop, skip, and a jump down Route 7 rather than in some "flyover" state that you'd need a good five minutes to locate on a map (accounting for the time spent cleaning up the drool).
                "Schooled me twice?" How old are you? 14? Anyway, the reason I assumed you went to St. Cloud is due to your decision to defend the school with such gusto. Now that I know you go to RPI though, I feel much better. Not only are our academics (and our parties and girls are obviously better but that's a whole 'nother issue) here at Union better than yours, but we have wiped the ice with you over the last few years! Our hockey team is the best in the capital region, hands down. The truth hurts.

And if I may denigrate my own environment for a moment here, it makes me sad to see this lunatic trying to compare the ECAC to the WCHA, it does.
                Again, not once did I compare the ECAC to the WCHA. I only said the ECAC was not a weak league, a statement which I continue to stand by.

Comment

Again, not once did I compare the ECAC to the WCHA. I only said the ECAC was not a weak league, a statement which I continue to stand by.
                  And which basic logic tells us is moronic.

Last NCAA Titles by conference:
                  Hockey East: 2009
                  CCHA: 2007
                  WCHA: 2006
                  ECAC: 1989

Congratulations, the ECAC is "not a weak league" compared to Atlantic Hockey and the CHA!

And as far as "best program in the Capital District is concerned..."
                  Union national tournament appearances: 0
                  RPI national championships: 2

Union ECAC Final Four/Five appearances: 0
                  RPI ECAC Tournament titles: 3

RPI's sucked for a few years, but please, grow a brain in that empty spot between your ears.

Please, let's try to stay on task here, dippy.

Comment

Make it fun then, Biffy. Jump in on the Union side. You know you want to. Show us how deep your SCSU obsession runs.
                    They're just another team, sorry.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Listen, irrelevant ranking boy. Show me one person who thinks the Forbes index is an accurate indication of school rank.

Case in point: on that list, Gustavus Adolphus is ranked ahead of the University of Michigan, as is the University of Wyoming. Yeah, that's a real trustworthy ranking system they've got there. It doesn't pass the smell test, slapnuts.

My RPI education taught me plenty more than you, like not to talk smack when you're facing a team that's more than likely going to beat yours, and how to ride a tricycle on ice, which they obviously don't teach at Union.

Are you done yet, little boy?
                      Oh no, I'm not done...I'm just beginning. "Let's dance, tough guy."

Forbes is one of the most respected publications in the nation. Everyone knows that and even you can't deny it.

By the way, please keep up the "little boy" and the "slapnuts" and the "irrelevant ranking boy" insults coming. Can't wait to see what you will come up with next. Surely your education from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (lol) can help you come up with better names.

As for the hockey discussion, you once again seem to struggle with your reading comprehension. I never said that Union would beat SCSU but I will say this now: People are continuing to underestimate our hockey team and I think there is a good chance we take at least one of two games this weekend. Not guaranteeing anything, but I think we'll put up a good fight.

Comment

I was going to hold back, but this fool has earned it.

As a weekend primer to my brethren at St. Cloud State, many of whom, with good reason, have never heard of Union or their hockey program, I will present either later today or tomorrow:

A BRIEF HISTORY OF UNION HOCKEY
                        A RED CLOUD PRODUCTION

Comment

Forbes is one of the most respected publications in the nation. Everyone knows that and even you can't deny it.
                          Yeah, when it comes to business and industry, not education. Try the US News and World Report rankings, which are more often referenced in these situations.

Just ignore my observation about Michigan's ranking if it makes you feel better. We're #26! We're #26!

By the way, please keep up the "little boy" and the "slapnuts" and the "irrelevant ranking boy" insults coming. Can't wait to see what you will come up with next. Surely your education from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (lol) can help you come up with better names.
                          No, actually, they didn't teach name-calling as part of the civil engineering or business management curriculum at RPI. Is it a class at Union?

As for the hockey discussion, you once again seem to struggle with your reading comprehension. I never said that Union would beat SCSU but I will say this now: People are continuing to underestimate our hockey team and I think there is a good chance we take at least one of two games this weekend. Not guaranteeing anything, but I think we'll put up a good fight.
                          *****http://i256.***********.com/albums/hh165/reddcloudd/originalvmpbl-1.jpg******

Comment

And which basic logic tells us is moronic.

Last NCAA Titles by conference:
                            Hockey East: 2009
                            CCHA: 2007
                            WCHA: 2006
                            ECAC: 1989

Congratulations, the ECAC is "not a weak league" compared to Atlantic Hockey and the CHA!

And as far as "best program in the Capital District is concerned..."
                            Union national tournament appearances: 0
                            RPI national championships: 2

Union ECAC Final Four/Five appearances: 0
                            RPI ECAC Tournament titles: 3

RPI's sucked for a few years, but please, grow a brain in that empty spot between your ears.

Please, let's try to stay on task here, dippy.
                            There it is! "Dippy!" Keep up the good work sir! I will give you credit for one thing: Your elementary insults at least make me laugh and for that, I am grateful..."grow a brain in the empty spot between your ears."

I'm focused on the present, not the past. We've been better than RPI since I've been going to Union and we will continue to be better after I graduate. RPI is a laughing stock around here. I'll be sure to visit the silent Houston Fieldhouse once again this year to watch us destroy your sorry hockey team.

Comment

This is really getting good.

Comment

See the obsession these clowns have with my school? It's borderline Gopherish. They crow about beating a team that's gotten about 10 wins a year for the last couple seasons, and then demand respect. The funny thing is, the only people that respect them are... themselves. The echo chamber's really gotten to UnionHockeyDimbulb.

Hey, UHD, you guys still failing to sell out the smallest rink in the lowly ECAC on a regular basis? kthxbai

Comment

Working...
                                X