X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
    Where were you an English minor? St. Cloud? That would explain why you may think "rhetorical" is a big word that is somewhat hard to understand.
    Yes, it was at St. Cloud. I used the word "supposed" as well as adding quotes to "big words" in an effort to be funny. See what I did there? You've been sitting in here trying to be all high and mighty with your education, so I gave you crap about it.

Again, you sure know how to "smack talk!" That whole "go use your supposed big words on your anime boards" was a killer! Make it stop! In my spare time, I like to do some things other than compile over 30,000 posts on a message board. Good night.
    Isn't there some sort of unofficial rule that you automatically lose the argument if you try and use another person's post count as an insult? My link to the USCHO Newbie Guide is dead.

By the way, is the "St. Cloud sweeps" statement a fact or an opinion? What if they don't sweep??
    It's a total fact. I'm omnipresent and can also see into the future.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

and the mediocre student body at St. Cloud which we at Union candidly refer to as “Our future employees.”
      So, since SCSU grads are all supposedly working for Union grads, I have to ask.
      Have any of you Husky grads ever even met a Union grad?
      I know Rabib hasn't, so there's no way he's worked for one.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        So, since SCSU grads are all supposedly working for Union grads, I have to ask.
        Have any of you Husky grads ever even met a Union grad?
        I know Rabib hasn't, so there's no way he's worked for one.
        Wow.

Comment

This little twerp has some kind of strange obsession with mediocre (EDIT: and pointless) rankings, doesn't he?

I hope the Union fans in attendance in St. Cloud (provided they can find the state of Minnesota on a map) start chanting "we're #26! we're #26!"
          Last edited by Red Cloud; 10-13-2009, 07:51 AM.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

As for Red Cloud, I have my own thoughts on RPI that I will not share in this thread. As for Forbes' thoughts on RPI, they rank them to be just inside the top 500 at #499, 100 spots ahead of St. Cloud. Nice! You're right...He's a genius.

I knew there was a reason I didn't like him though.
            I've schooled you twice before son, but it doesn't surprise me that it didn't get through the extra layer of skin on your head. I'm sure that's why you didn't recall that my (superior) alma mater is a mere hop, skip, and a jump down Route 7 rather than in some "flyover" state that you'd need a good five minutes to locate on a map (accounting for the time spent cleaning up the drool).

And if I may denigrate my own environment for a moment here, it makes me sad to see this lunatic trying to compare the ECAC to the WCHA, it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              Isn't there some sort of unofficial rule that you automatically lose the argument if you try and use another person's post count as an insult? My link to the USCHO Newbie Guide is dead.
              It is, but let's be realistic. You won the moment you put your foot in the door.

Comment

This is hilarious. A fan of Union (which is supposed to be a school for smart people) is trying to outwit and talk down to the fans of SCSU (which is basically a community college)......and he's losing. That's so sad.

Glad I stocked up on popcorn this week.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Let's make sure that no hockey is discussed on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                    Let's make sure that no hockey is discussed on this thread.
                    You must be new around here.

Comment

Nothing like a RPI grad getting the one union fan all riled up.

I didn't realize Union was in the ECAC. I thought they were a AHA team. Anything less than a sweep this weekend for the Huskies is a utter failure....
                      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

. I have been a Democrat my entire life, as has my entire family. Good call though.
                        Oh, have you, my bad, i just got confused because i didn't know that a false sense of superiority was a democrat talking point now.
                        "of course its hard, its hockey, if it was easy they would call it basketball"
                        SCSU

Comment

Originally posted by SCSUtillIdie View Post
                          Oh, have you, my bad, i just got confused because i didn't know that a false sense of superiority was a democrat talking point now.
                          Holy ****.

Comment

JBSU vs Union

Awesome thread!

Union fan please come back.
                            Originally posted by CavalryNate
                            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm just blown away that there is a Union fan out there. He must have gotten brave after sweeping lowly Maine.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yes, it was at St. Cloud. I used the word "supposed" as well as adding quotes to "big words" in an effort to be funny. See what I did there? You've been sitting in here trying to be all high and mighty with your education, so I gave you crap about it.
                                Your effort to be funny failed miserably and you came of looking like an ******* once again.

"Guys! Guys! He broke the rules! No fair!!!" I don't really care what the "unofficial rules" are. The rules are not going to hide the fact that you have no life.

It's a total fact. I'm omnipresent and can also see into the future.
                                You'd better hope that St. Cloud sweeps after how much you have been ****ing on our program. Wouldn't want to lose a game to a mediocre Union team, right?
                                LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Working...
                                X