• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Machine took my quarter.
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
      Machine took my quarter.
      Machine took my wallet.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
        Pages 28-32I mean, don't feel bad. Congratulations on being on of the best and brightest at your school. However, that is how the normal student does at Union. If that was how the average grad did at your school, then your school would be on the list. We are 13th in the country in graduate earnings. Can't fault us for that.
        well making 40k right out of school is not out of the ordinary for any of the graduate of our school of business, but when your school doesn't have a college of business guess you wouldn't know that
        Originally posted by Mankato student
        Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
        "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
        -- Peter Klein

Comment

Well, um, icing happen when the puck come down, bang you know, before the other guys you know. Nobody there, you know. My arm go comes up then the game stop then start up.
          Always a Wildcat...
          Originally posted by Kepler
          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by ts8801 View Post
            well making 40k right out of school is not out of the ordinary for any of the graduate of our school of business, but when your school doesn't have a college of business guess you wouldn't know that
            You guys are arguing about making 40k right out of school? Wow, I'd be ****ed if I made that little starting salary, I got quite a bit more than that for my first offer after graduating from Tech.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L1BDM1oBRJ8&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L1BDM1oBRJ8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
              Last edited by KC8NIY; 10-15-2009, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
                See, even a Fraternity guy realizes that the only way he's going to get some is if he resorts to illegal methods. Apparently, his tool status is already evident to him.
                No one would waste a roofie on you.
                Last edited by UnionHockeyManiac; 10-15-2009, 06:28 PM.
                LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IEaMAjXLKB0&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IEaMAjXLKB0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    You guys are arguing about making 40k right out of school? Wow, I'd be ****ed if I made that little starting salary, I got quite a bit more than that for my first offer after graduating from Tech.
                    my only offer so far is from my internship and is in the 45-50k range but I don't graduate til may and I just had an interview for a better paying job. I was just pointing out the horrible ROI on his $200,000 education.
                    Originally posted by Mankato student
                    Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
                    "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
                    -- Peter Klein

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                      No one would waste a roofie on you.
                      *****http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0802/class-demotivational-poster-1202200219.jpg******
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by ts8801 View Post
                        my only offer so far is from my internship and is in the 45-50k range but I don't graduate til may and I just had an interview for a better paying job. I was just pointing out the horrible ROI on his $200,000 education.
                        agreed. and starting salaries may have gone down since I started a year and a half ago

RIP - Kirby

Comment

*****http://ccannizzaro.com/images/iamaterrorist.jpg******

Comment

If anyone lives close to downtown Minneapolis tonight, a bunch of us will be at Aqua around 11-11:30 until probably close to close.

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                              If anyone lives close to downtown Minneapolis tonight, a bunch of us will be at Aqua around 11-11:30 until probably close to close.
                              I am close, but Aqua is one of those places that I really have no interest ever going to. Not my type of crowd.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                I am close, but Aqua is one of those places that I really have no interest ever going to. Not my type of crowd.
                                Haha, well we might be at Spin earlier in the night.

Comment

Working...
                                X