X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    I would answer, but I'm concerned that UHM would take that as a reason to do something disturbing.

not that he hasn't tried with the goats.
    Golden Knights Roundtable

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      I would answer, but I'm concerned that UHM would take that as a reason to do something disturbing.
      Like what, go out in public?

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
        I'll start with you to get the idiot out of the way. Forgive me if I am wrong, but are you judging a school based on size? Yeah, ASU, OSU, and Minnesota all have more students than Princeton, Harvard, and Yale so they are better? Why would Union's enrollment go up? I don't even know how to handle this one. You're just too dumb.
        Yes, I'm too dumb and I'm the idiot. Did they teach you the definition of irony at the 26th best college in TEH NATION!!!!!!!111!!!?

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
          Like what, go out in public?
          I may have trouble sleeping tonight after that mental image.

St, Clooud sweeps.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
            bigblue can do that on his own. Testify!
            very true. I would drink Schenectady dry.
            Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
            What did BPH do?
            ctf, aparently.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Amazing fact of the hour: I believe St. Cloud has been misspelled more frequently (not counting repeats of misspellings) than Schenectady (not counting intentional snarky additions to the name) on this thread.

Comment

I am really shocked by the level of immaturity on this thread. I logged in to get some legitimate idea about the weekend ahead and instead skimmed through pages and pages of terrible insults being thrown back and forth. Not only are the things you all say offensive on many levels but incredibly childish.

UHM may be obnoxious but calling him out and using pictures of mentally handicapped people is disgusting.

I have no illusions about the Union hockey program but I love the team and the coaches and think they will at least put up a good fight this weekend. Having a little respect for one another would go a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by union07 View Post
                  I am really shocked by the level of immaturity on this thread. I logged in to get some legitimate idea about the weekend ahead and instead skimmed through pages and pages of terrible insults being thrown back and forth. Not only are the things you all say offensive on many levels but incredibly childish.

UHM may be obnoxious but calling him out and using pictures of mentally handicapped people is disgusting.

I have no illusions about the Union hockey program but I love the team and the coaches and think they will at least put up a good fight this weekend. Having a little respect for one another would go a long way.
                  jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    I think you greatly underestimate the sheer volume of alcohol that this group can drink. We would easily put up a 4 digit bar tab for you.
                    I think 4 figures is rather a bit on the low side, even if its cheap *** **** beer and other assorted rot guts. Especially once the word gets out that there's free alcohol somewhere.
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

*****http://i256.***********.com/albums/hh165/reddcloudd/kittyscared.jpg******

Comment

The thread just got more epic.
                        ****** src="http://www.sportssoapbo*****/tf/hlss/brass%20bonanza****" ************** ********* volume=100 hidden=true><******* src="/brass%20bonanza****">

Comment

oh you don't scare me, not at all. i just think its a little disturbing that you are all so willing to stoop so low to get a laugh.

Comment

Having a little respect for one another would go a long way.
                            BORING!

Comment

oh you don't scare me, not at all. i just think its a little disturbing that you are all so willing to stoop so low to get a laugh.
                              So true. SCSU fans are all a bunch of immature jerks who have no respect for anyone. I have to put with this crap on a weekly basis. Their attitudes and actions are really quite sad.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Agree to disagree. I think a small school is very valuable (maybe not $50,000 a year ) in more ways than one. The professors are available any time...I've had a professor come in on a Sunday to meet with me once because we couldn't find any common times where we were both free during the week. I think that says lot. I could give other examples but if we don't agree, we don't agree. I was deciding between Syracuse and Union and I went with Union...Nothing against Syracuse, but it was just too big.
                                Michigan Tech has roughly the same average class size and it's almost $40,000 cheaper. Don't try with that "paying for small class sizes" crap, you're paying for the name of the school. And I guess in Union's case, seclusion from interaction with anyone other than rich white kids.

#13 in beer (one of the few schools left that still uses kegs)

Every college I've been to has kegs, unless you mean the school itself has kegs on campus. That's something Tech would do back before they went all PC

Have you ever been on the internet before? This is tame in terms of offensive material.
                                Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Working...
                                X