X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I'm muted, since I'm at work now...last night there were three, at varying degrees of playing at the same time. Started with Battle Hymn of the Republic, then tDitty, lastly some other song.
    The current song I believe is from a really bad martial arts movie? The song and/or the movie is "The Best" or something.

Comment

I'm muted, since I'm at work now...last night there were three, at varying degrees of playing at the same time. Started with Battle Hymn of the Republic, then tDitty, lastly some other song.
      The last song is "You're The Best" by Joe Esposito. Made famous by the movie "The Karate Kid" where they have the tournament montage at the end of the movie.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I've never heard my speakers sound so crappy I thought I saw smoke pouring out.
        Originally posted by CavalryNate
        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          The last song is "You're The Best" by Joe Esposito. Made famous by the movie "The Karate Kid" where they have the tournament montage at the end of the movie.
          That song is full of win. As is this thread. Winners all around.

Comment

Since UHM is obsessed with rankings, here's my favorite ranking for Union:
            Little Race/Class Interaction: # 11
            Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
              Since UHM is obsessed with rankings, here's my favorite ranking for Union:

Well it is obvious that, despite popular belief, Union doesn't actually like black people. They just freed the slaves to use them as cannon fodder and human shields.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Well it is obvious that, despite popular belief, Union doesn't actually like black people. They just freed the slaves to use them as cannon fodder and human shields.
                *****http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/51/glorydvdcover.jpg******
                Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  Epic.****** src="http://www.mixedforyou.com/sound/American%20Wavs/Battle%20Hymn%20of%20the%20Republic2****" ************** ********* volume=100 hidden=true><******* src="/Battle%20Hymn%20of%20the%20Republic2****">
                  Agreed.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    .... I'm a writer. I write for a living...
                    I didn't know Penthouse was still in business.
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Runninwiththedogs View Post
                      I don't know, but the Kremlin does fly a Wisconsin flag.
                      Charter is most likely tUMD-Mookato.
                      FWIW I think i found the Charter Broadcast schedule for this season. Depending on what areas they include in the "region", some of us in the MPLS/STP area might have a chance to watch the game. Otherwise we are lined up for tDogs and f'Kato.
                      I survived the SCSU E. Coli scare of 2005.

Inventor of the "Mine!" chant.

Signs, Signs every game there's signs:
                      I ♥ Lamp!!
                      Got Nodl?
                      Bow down to Bobby!
                      Ooooohhhh! Not just Spanish for rice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                        Too high brow.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                          I don't get it.
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

*****http://i108.***********.com/albums/n8/bgeist111/DSC01385-1.jpg******

*****http://i108.***********.com/albums/n8/bgeist111/2004287801.jpg******

*****http://i108.***********.com/albums/n8/bgeist111/2595040560081299251uKBKIh_fs-1-1.jpg******

*****http://i108.***********.com/albums/n8/bgeist111/flar.jpg******
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Wow, that is a creepy picture of DL, I can see why 14 year old girls are scared.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I kind of feel sorry for MNS having TA Jen sit on his lap, actually wait thats probably the closest he's got to getting laid...
                                Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                                Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Working...
                                X