X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I almost forgot that there are actual hockey games to go along with this awesomeness.
    Wait...this is a hockey message board?
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      Anyone know if either of these games are being shown in the Cities on Charter Mainstreet, or whatever they're calling that ****ty *** programming that only shows the games half the time they advertise for it? I tried zap2it and it just said Public Programming.
      I won't know until tomorrow night at the earliest. My area is pretty good at updating things, but will let you know if I see anything. And my ears are now bleeding.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I won't know until tomorrow night at the earliest. My area is pretty good at updating things, but will let you know if I see anything. And my ears are now bleeding.
        We'll
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

just

Comment

have

Comment

to

Comment

fix

Comment

that

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    I almost forgot that there are actual hockey games to go along with this awesomeness.
                    What, there's a hockey game going on as well??
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

problem

Comment

then******* width="1" height="1">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Qae_TUTeGo&autoplay=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Qae_TUTeGo&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1" height="1">

Comment

Yes.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Lets delete the sound from quoted posts, to avoid the ear bleeding thing in the future...
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Almost there.

Comment

I expect to find I've missed 10 pages while working during a Gopher week, but this is nuts.
                                And why is BPH posting music again?
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X