This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Audio File of Mass Destruction. Awesome.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhockey101 View Post
      How's the lutefisk?
      gelatinous
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post

There are still several more days, there will be plenty more to come
        True...Hirsch has yet to join the thread...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I have it on my hard drive. Just in case.

No SKILLZ needed then.
          That's a hell of a fetish to have.****** src="http://www.nmubaseball.net/pkditty****" ************** ********* volume=100 hidden=true><******* src="/pkditty****">
          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

RC should have said "crossbar" in the title of the thread, Tyler wouldn't have been able to resist.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
              That's a hell of a fetish to have.****** src="http://www.nmubaseball.net/pkditty****" ************** ********* volume=100 hidden=true><******* src="/pkditty****">
              Well, it's good ammo to have.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
                Now Dirty’s got a problem you see
                He can’t control his urge to pee
                His mama’s done all that she can
                She even tried a big rubberband
                But Dirty was to smart for that
                He got real mad and wet the cat
                So mama took his allowance away
                But Dirty said, “You all will pay!”
                He went outside to prove them wrong
                And stood in traffic with his tiny Dong
                And out came his pee on every car
                But that’s when Dirty went too far
                A police car came a driving by
                Dirty peed and waved goodbye
                The cops said, “Son, it’s time to stop”
                Then Dirty peed right on the cop
                The handcuffs hurt as Dirty cried
                Some people said, ”His brain is fried!”
                Now Dirty’s confined to a basement room
                But hey it’s not all gloom and doom
                His mama lets him out to see the Sioux
                Just be careful or he’ll pee on you too.
                This may as well be in here to.
                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

Jockstock's internet privileges seem very inconsistent, he must not have mastered the concept of good behavior yet. Hopefully he makes an appearance....

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Someone go rile him up over in the UND/MN thread and bring him over.
                    Last edited by Twitch Boy; 10-14-2009, 11:47 PM.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      Someone go rile him up over in the UND/MN thread and bring him over.******* width="1" height="1">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Qae_TUTeGo&autoplay=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Qae_TUTeGo&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1" height="1">
                      That just might do it.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Oh

My

Goodness
                        Always a Wildcat...
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                          Oh

My

Goodness
                          This just happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                            I've always wanted to open a nightclub in Schenectady. In deference to the city's most notable feature, I would call it "The Smell." Naturally, it would be on the banks of the Mohawk River.

The ads write themselves.

"Been down by the river? Then surely you've noticed THE SMELL."

"Everyone's talking about THE SMELL."

"You haven't experienced Schenectady until you've experienced THE SMELL."

"Union students simply love THE SMELL."
                            Do it.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Anyone know if either of these games are being shown in the Cities on Charter Mainstreet, or whatever they're calling that ****ty *** programming that only shows the games half the time they advertise for it? I tried zap2it and it just said Public Programming.
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                Anyone know if either of these games are being shown in the Cities on Charter Mainstreet, or whatever they're calling that ****ty *** programming that only shows the games half the time they advertise for it? I tried zap2it and it just said Public Programming.
                                I almost forgot that there are actual hockey games to go along with this awesomeness.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X