This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

You would have a lot more credibility if you weren't constantly just copying what I say.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      W+F? What happened to the talk of detente between us?

Mr. Brenthoven, tear down this wall.

*****http://i134.***********.com/albums/q109/StatMan79/reagan.jpg******
      That is a funny picture but it looks like a photo shop.
      Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
      Eric's Twitter
      The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        You would have a lot more credibility if you weren't constantly just copying what I say.
        That's only about 1.3% of my posts. And technically, I didn't copy what you said.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
          No way, this event actually happened, I was there. The wall is 2 miles north of Monticello.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Are you trying to tell me The Brandenburg Gate doesn't really have a University of Minnesota flag?
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              No way, this event actually happened, I was there. The wall is 2 miles north of Monticello.
              Yep. You can see it from Hawk's sports bar in Monticello. It's a beautiful sight.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Are you trying to tell me The Brandenburg Gate doesn't really have a University of Minnesota flag?
              It should.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

No. That looks like an MS Paint.

But it is real. I thought it was on the other side of the river though, in Big Lake.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

I hope our Union Manic is having a pimpin' good time out on the town in State College tonight!
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    I hope our Union Manic is having a pimpin' good time out on the town in State College tonight!
                    He'd have twenty or more girls hanging all over him all night.

They'd just come to laugh at him, of course, but they'd be paying attention to him!!
                    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

How is the night life in Schenectady anyways?
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        That would make this thread truly epic.****** src="http://www.mixedforyou.com/sound/American%20Wavs/Battle%20Hymn%20of%20the%20Republic2****" ************** ********* volume=100 hidden=true><******* src="/Battle%20Hymn%20of%20the%20Republic2****">
                        Indeed.
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

This thread lacks the red mad face !

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            How is the night life in Schenectady anyways?
                            I've always wanted to open a nightclub in Schenectady. In deference to the city's most notable feature, I would call it "The Smell." Naturally, it would be on the banks of the Mohawk River.

The ads write themselves.

"Been down by the river? Then surely you've noticed THE SMELL."

"Everyone's talking about THE SMELL."

"You haven't experienced Schenectady until you've experienced THE SMELL."

"Union students simply love THE SMELL."
                            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Nice.

This thread is simply amazing.
                              Always a Wildcat...
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                                Nice.

This thread is simply amazing.
                                There is no more win to be won. The only regret is that the win peaked too early.

Comment

Working...
                                X