X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    You two are like Lego Batman and the Lego Joker.
    I really should be asking him... why so serious?
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

You two are like Lego Batman and the Lego Joker.
      I was thinking Laurel and Hardy, but that would be giving both of them WAY too much credit.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Union guy...I dont mean to burst your bubble, ok...maybe I do but...

NMU- 2963rd World College Ranking
        57th party ranking
        7 NCAA App.
        1 NCAA Title

The first two sets of rankings, debatable. I dont know how reliable those numbers are. But hey, its pretty sweet seeing some NCAA Banners at our rink and St Cloud and UNH people, we dont just have "Thanks for playing" Banners. That 1991 National Title Banner hangs over me every game.
        Last edited by NMU8405; 10-14-2009, 09:00 PM.
        Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
        1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
        1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
        2006-2007: 15-24-2
        2007-2008: 20-20-4
        2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
          Union guy...I dont mean to burst your bubble, ok...maybe I do but...

NMU- 2963th World College Ranking
          57th party ranking
          7 NCAA App.
          1 NCAA Title
          You're forgetting about that football title from 1975.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

You're forgetting about that football title from 1975.
            This is US College HOCKEY Online, not football. But yeah...I doubt Union D-3 football can compete. Maybe they can play Colorado College someday.
            Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
            1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
            1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
            2006-2007: 15-24-2
            2007-2008: 20-20-4
            2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I was thinking Laurel and Hardy, but that would be giving both of them WAY too much credit.
              W+F? What happened to the talk of detente between us?

Mr. Brenthoven, tear down this wall.

*****http://i134.***********.com/albums/q109/StatMan79/reagan.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                W+F? What happened to the talk of detente between us?

Mr. Brenthoven, tear down this wall.

Well, you're still an SCSU fan.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Yeah, but you're a Minnesota fan! I thought we were the ones who had a problem with the Gophers and you guys weren't supposed to be bothered with us little pee-ants.

Perestroika can still work.

Comment

He's an RPI fan!
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yeah, but you're a Minnesota fan! I thought we were the ones who had a problem with the Gophers and you guys weren't supposed to be bothered with us little pee-ants.

Perestroika can still work.
                      We can't be bothered with you little pee-ants. That's why you cannot be on our side.

Consider our participation like a renegade group of mercenaries. We just kind of do as we please, and use our ammo on whomever we choose. Just because it's not directed at SCSU and their fans it means we're allies.

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                        Seems to me like I'm angering a lot of people based on their responses. It's working!
                        I don't have cameras in their homes, so I don't know for a fact... but I'm pretty sure most of the posters responding to you are having a hard time because they're laughing so hard while they're typing. I don't think you could even get Jockstock fired up.

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                        As much as I like The Office, I have not been "Boom roasted." First of all, I have never heard of that site. Second of all, they do not list liberal arts schools on that list making it meaningless. Where is Amherst? Williams? Swarthmore? Middlebury? West Point? Carleton (Minnesota)? Forbes' list is valid because it lists all types of schools.
                        Wait.... you tell us how much smarter you are than us, then you admit you don't know where West Point is?!?!?
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                            I don't have cameras in their homes, so I don't know for a fact... but I'm pretty sure most of the posters responding to you are having a hard time because they're laughing so hard while they're typing. I don't think you could even get Jockstock fired up.
                            Somehow we need to get jockstock in here, it could quite possibly be the funniest encounter ever on this board.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Somehow we need to get jockstock in here, it could quite possibly be the funniest encounter ever on this board.
                              I fear the board could completely collapse under the weight of that much awesome, though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                Hell, we get Jockstock in this thread and it very well could be the catalyst that would get the College Hockey Video Game off the ground and into store shelves.
                                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                                X