This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Then again if they made it the Top 2000 schools in the world, SCSU still wouldn't be listed while Union would be.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
      Fixed.
      Good. I'd hate to know that you were capable of spawning.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I will say my goodbye once again as I am now going out for night...

...at the 13th ranked party school in the nation!!!
        OMFG 13?!?!?! GO POUND SOME BREWSKIS WITH YOUR UNION COLLEGE BROSKIS BRA!!!!!111!!!!

13th at partying, 26th overall. How is it that Union's enrollment isn't up there with ASU, OSU, and Minnesota yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Did anyone actually bother to read that thing?
          UHM didn't read it, since it's important for him to keep his fantasy world alive.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Penn State, thats a long drive! Have fun!

http://www.playboyu.com/playboy-party-schools
            Princeton Review ranked us #13.
            LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Princeton Review ranked us #13.
              Because when I want to get some information on partying I definitely ask Princeton, not Playboy.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Because when I want to get some information on partying I definitely ask Princeton, not Playboy.
                And when it comes to overall rankings, I prefer a business and economy magazine and not a world-renowned college prep service.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                  Boom. Roasted.
                  As much as I like The Office, I have not been "Boom roasted." First of all, I have never heard of that site. Second of all, they do not list liberal arts schools on that list making it meaningless. Where is Amherst? Williams? Swarthmore? Middlebury? West Point? Carleton (Minnesota)? Forbes' list is valid because it lists all types of schools.
                  LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

As much as I like The Office, I have not been "Boom roasted." First of all, I have never heard of that site. Second of all, they do not list liberal arts schools on that list making it meaningless. Where is Amherst? Williams? Swarthmore? Middlebury? West Point? Carleton (Minnesota)? Forbes' list is valid because it lists all types of schools.
                    So... you can ask these questions, but still can't explain how a ranking system that puts the vaunted Union #26 can rank the University of Wyoming ahead of the University of Michigan.

Comment

You haven't heard of West Point?
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Absolute. *ing. Gold.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You haven't heard of West Point?
                          You dingbat, he's asking why those schools aren't included in the rankings. The rankings are worthless if they don't even consider some schools.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Ignorance is bliss, eh?
                            R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Since you wanted to know how the rankings were derived, here you go:

At the top of the 2009 list are Harvard University, Cambridge (U.K.), Yale, University College London (U.K.) and Imperial College London (U.K.).

The results are derived from surveys submitted by 9,386 academics and 3,281 major graduate employers. For a university to be considered for the ranking, it must operate in at least two of five major academic fields: natural sciences; life sciences and biomedicine; engineering and information technology; social sciences; and arts and humanities. It must also teach undergraduates.
                              Cornell '09

I Bleed Big Red.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                                Because it only took about 45 minutes?

You set em up, I knock em down fairly easily. We're a team, you and me, even if you don't know it or like it.
                                You two are like Lego Batman and the Lego Joker.
                                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                                X