X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Because it only took about 45 minutes?

You set em up, I knock em down fairly easily. We're a team, you and me, even if you don't know it or like it.
    Nope. You can't say with a straight face that that took you 45 minutes. You don't need to lie to us about having no life. You said you were working on it yesterday and you posted the intro and it's something like 4 or 5 chapters.

I'm laughing at you, not with you, my RPI/Cloud friend. At you.
    LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Multiple quote button is your friend, or is that concept too challenging for someone from the highly regarded educational institution of Union College?

Gold. Pure gold.
      I like seeing

as many times as possible. Also, if I ever want to reach 30,000 posts like some of the legends on this board, how else am I going to do it???

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
        You said you were working on it yesterday and you posted the intro and it's something like 4 or 5 chapters.
        Yes. As I have other things that I do with my time - which yesterday also included a short road trip - the 45 minutes were spread between yesterday and today.

The chapters were for dramatic flair, and to make sure the whole thing wasn't in one, long, unreadable post. It also maximized the effect, as you are well proving.

How could I have written all of that in only 45 minutes? Easy. I'm a writer. I write for a living.

But how can you not be laughing WITH me when I'm laughing at everything you write about me? Thus, we laugh at the same things. For different reason, but like it or not, you laugh with me.

Everyone else here is also laughing, but it's at you. Not with you, at you.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

The rest of us are laughing with him....
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The rest of us are laughing with him....
            I'm laughing at the rest of you. You allowed one person (me) to get all of you riled up! Pathetic!

LOL.

Comment

I'm laughing at the rest of you. You allowed one person (me) to get all of you riled up! Pathetic!

LOL.

Riled up! This is the most entertained any of us have been since jockstock's first appearance!!!!!!!!!!
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Riled up! This is the most entertained any of us have been since jockstock's first appearance!!!!!!!!!!
                Hehehehehe he thinks we're "riled up." Every time I think this thread can't get any more awesome, something new happens.

Comment

Hehehehehe he thinks we're "riled up." Every time I think this thread can't get any more awesome, something new happens.
                  20 pages of you idiots responding to my baiting. This is awesome!

Comment

I'd have to agree with him here. Since I'm now a Union fan, I'm all for the Dutchmen. Plus I really want an AIC jersey.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I've got news for you... bait's on the other hook. Red Cloud with Skeeterman got some Miami folks all fired up last week, and now he's got you hook, line and sinker as well.
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        I've got news for you... bait's on the other hook. Red Cloud with Skeeterman got some Miami folks all fired up last week, and now he's got you hook, line and sinker as well.
                        Whoa now. Don't puff me up too much. That was pretty much just one idiot last week. This week it's basically the same, only the idiot is far, far more entertaining, and for so many more people.

I am but a man.

I do hope my SCSU... no, my WCHA brethren learned a little bit from my little "The More You Know" type segments, though.

Comment

Sorry, Mark. Gotta keep it.
                          All I'm suggesting is make it smaller...

isn't quite as obnoxious. Besides, it's more appropriate since Union is a small school...
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                            All I'm suggesting is make it smaller...

isn't quite as obnoxious. Besides, it's more appropriate since Union is a small school...
                            Hey Mark. I hope you appreciated the props I gave the Q in "A Brief History of Union Hockey."

Comment

Gratuitous idiocy is baiting?
                              R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

I hope you appreciated the props I gave the Q
                                Of course... after all, it's true!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X