This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Actually we might be idiots simply because we keep responding to the guy, which is likely giving him exactly what he wants.
    Not that he doesn't continue to ask for it, but the gang-responding is obviously loads of fun for so many of you.

Comment

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Not that he doesn't continue to ask for it, but the gang-responding is obviously loads of fun for so many of you.
      We get bored with the same tired responses we get from any fanbase. I mean, that Gopher-Sioux thread looks nearly identical to every other one since 2003. Jockstock mixes things up because he is effing nuts, therefore it is only fun then.

Besides, it's a UNION fan!! When is the next time we will have such an opportunity?
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        Besides, it's a UNION fan!! When is the next time we will have such an opportunity?
        I dunno, isn't it like fishing in a bait shop? Yeah, sure you find a lot of stuff on your hook but it's nothing you want to hang on your wall much less fry up.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          I dunno, isn't it like fishing in a bait shop? Yeah, sure you find a lot of stuff on your hook but it's nothing you want to hang on your wall much less fry up.
          *****http://img19.imagehosting.gr/out.php/i1144215_shaq.jpg******
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Listen to me now and hear me later - that would be funnier if Arnold Schwarfladjsfajsf did a voiceover.

"Shack iz holedun a panda - yo augumun iz invalid!"
            Last edited by Slap Shot; 10-14-2009, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              We get bored with the same tired responses we get from any fanbase. I mean, that Gopher-Sioux thread looks nearly identical to every other one since 2003. Jockstock mixes things up because he is effing nuts, therefore it is only fun then.
              His showing up here could make the Union guys head explode.
              Originally posted by CavalryNate
              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                You are just a non-stop source of unintentional humor.

DAMIT GUYZ WHY CAN YOU POST PICTURZ AND NOT ME??
                You and GLM really seem to enjoy typing in all caps and spelling words wrong in an attempt at humor. Humor failed. Try, try again.
                LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  Here, let me help you

*****http://www.freewebs.com/fatsue/you%20are%20an%20idiot.jpg******

Solid job posting the picture I just posted. Good work!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                    My point was you said people with a lot of posts have no lives. And yet you're responding to anyone and everyone, which has gone beyond SCSU fans and WCHA fans now, who are just trying to rile you up, which would imply you don't have a TON to do either.
                    Hey come on... He totally went to lunch.
                    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      Could be.
                      He hasn't been offensive enough to be banned, yet he's also just annoying/fascinating enough to keep people responding to him which is making him want to hang around.
                      Yes and no. I want to hang around because I'm having a great time with all of the geniuses in this thread. Their intelligence is stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        My point was you said people with a lot of posts have no lives. And yet you're responding to anyone and everyone, which has gone beyond SCSU fans and WCHA fans now, who are just trying to rile you up, which would imply you don't have a TON to do either.
                        This is awesome: It's no longer SCSU vs Union.

It's now RPI, SCSU, Minnesota, tUMD, MTU, NMU, PC, GVSU (thanks, Monster), UND, Cornell, against... one guy.

I don't see a single Union fan coming to his defense.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                          *****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_okJ5LW-KLUg/SdD-_FtXK2I/AAAAAAAABLk/zhzyAMbwOBs/s320/moron.jpg******
                          Now the thread is complete. A Cornell fan has arrived! This just keeps getting better and better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            This is awesome: It's no longer SCSU vs Union.

It's now RPI, SCSU, Minnesota, tUMD, MTU, NMU, PC, GVSU (thanks, Monster), UND, Cornell, against... one guy.

I don't see a single Union fan coming to his defense.
                            They gave him up for dead last year for being a little too intense.

He's now stepped up his game.
                            R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                              Fear not, friends. It's still in the oven.

A BRIEF HISTORY OF UNION HOCKEY
                              A RED CLOUD PRODUCTION
                              \\

LOL. You really have no life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                It seems done to me. I'd recommend turning off the oven. It already summarizes Union College's noteworthy hockey accomplishments .
                                I want to be there for the big 100,000th. If half of your posts are as insightful as this one, you've accomplished a helluva lot here on USCHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X