• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Originally posted by gmf1a View Post
    I like Union

Heck I like everyone

Go college hockey - go Union
    There's no room for poilitical correctness on this board. Heck, if this keeps up before you know it they'll be handing out Nobel prizes like candy...errrr...
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
      They do have a fan! Are you the the only one on here?
      He doesn't count. His main connection with hockey is the helmet he wears.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I guess nobody care's about this series.

Is the Bob Motzko show on tonight at 6pm?
        I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Is anyone going to the game? Does anybody care? Since we got swept by Miami, do we really suck? Will we ever learn to play on the small ice? Do hockey players get laid more than other students?
          Bob is making me concerned
          I am the voice of reason

Comment

Can't say I expect much from SCSU this weekend, sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
              Is anyone going to the game? Does anybody care? Since we got swept by Miami, do we really suck? Will we ever learn to play on the small ice? Do hockey players get laid more than other students?
              I plan on being there on friday and saturday. Let's hope they score some goals.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

The hubby and I plan on being there for Friday's game.
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                  Can't say I expect much from SCSU this weekend, sorry!
                  You did see they were playing Union, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    You did see they were playing Union, right?
                    Thank you for making me look forward to this weekend SO MUCH MORE than I was before. Union will be a top 20 team in the nation this season. We've already cracked the top 20 in INCH's power rankings, one spot behind the great St. Cloud State: http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/5...polls_0803.htm

Many experts are picking us to be ranked around 5th in the ECAC. Know your **** before you trash our team.
                    LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                      Thank you for making me look forward to this weekend SO MUCH MORE than I was before.
                      I'm glad. I prefer to have people paying attention when they get punked.

Union will be a top 20 team in the nation this season. We've already cracked the top 20 in INCH's power rankings, one spot behind the great St. Cloud State: http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/5...polls_0803.htm
                      There are almost 60 teams. Being in the top 1/3rd is hardly an accomplishment. But then again, I suppose you aren't a math major.

Many experts are picking us to be ranked around 5th in the ECAC. Know your **** before you trash our team.
                      Oooh, the vaunted ECAC. Obviously, you don't know your "****" if you think that scares a fanbase whose team was picked by "many experts" (that is, the coaches poll, the media poll, AND the USCHO writer) to finish 5th in the WCHA.

Let's dance, tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                        Thank you for making me look forward to this weekend SO MUCH MORE than I was before. Union will be a top 20 team in the nation this season. We've already cracked the top 20 in INCH's power rankings, one spot behind the great St. Cloud State: http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/5...polls_0803.htm

Umm 5th in the ECAC.... that's equivalent to what in the WCHA... 9th or 10th??

Union might be a good team this year but to use your ranking of 5th in the ECAC to show it is like choosing McDonald's as your career.
                        Originally posted by Mankato student
                        Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
                        "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
                        -- Peter Klein

Comment

Originally posted by ts8801 View Post
                          Union might be a good team this year but to use your ranking of 5th in the ECAC to show it is like choosing McDonald's as your career.
                          Excellent analogy if he's a Union student.

Comment

Motzko is out recruiting so Gibbons is taking his place tonight on the coaches show. Gibbon's hinted he thought the Huskies out played them last weekend. I am not sure why he would say that even if he truly believes it. It just makes him sound like a whinner. I get the team played well and with a couple bonces it could have gone the other way, but that is hockey. The fact is they didn't get those bounces and lost two games.

Mike Gibbon's then went on to say it was a bad call that cost them the game saturday. I agree It was a ticky tac call, but there was still 12 minutes left in the game and if they would not of fell asleep after the face off and fallen behind 2-0 they still had a chance in that game. I know what he was trying to say, but man he sounded whinny..... I am pretty sure Motzko would not have said it the same way.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Gibbons needs to stop crying, take the loss and move on.

As for Union, I think we should not take them light. There a better hockey team then what people think.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Beat Anyone View Post
                                As for Union, I think we should not take them light. There a better hockey team then what people think.
                                They're not American International, but they aren't Miami. They're not even Air Force.

Comment

Working...
                                X