X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Actually we might be idiots simply because we keep responding to the guy, which is likely giving him exactly what he wants.
    Both sides are just egging on the other at this point. There will be no victor. But, who cares this is hilarious.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      He wants the Internet equivalent of a gangrape? Hmm. Kinky.
      Could be.
      He hasn't been offensive enough to be banned, yet he's also just annoying/fascinating enough to keep people responding to him which is making him want to hang around.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
        Madness? THIS IS USCHO!!
        This is the Hockey East Quiz for UVM fans for our era.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
          *****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_okJ5LW-KLUg/SdD-_FtXK2I/AAAAAAAABLk/zhzyAMbwOBs/s320/moron.jpg******

Comment

Fear not, friends. It's still in the oven.

A BRIEF HISTORY OF UNION HOCKEY
            A RED CLOUD PRODUCTION
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              Fear not, friends. It's still in the oven.

A BRIEF HISTORY OF UNION HOCKEY
              A RED CLOUD PRODUCTION
              It seems done to me. I'd recommend turning off the oven. It already summarizes Union College's noteworthy hockey accomplishments .
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                It seems done to me. I'd recommend turning off the oven. It already summarizes Union College's noteworthy hockey accomplishments .
                +1
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Ralph with a shot?
                  I don't think I've ever seen that before.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Ralph, I know where you're coming from - in fact, I started off with something similar.

Here's the first paragraph - consider this the teaser trailer.

A popular description of the history of hockey at Union College was once written by a Cornell fan site, which said simply, “they have no history.” While mostly accurate and humorous in and of itself, the statement only scratches the surface, a mere allusion to the short and practically entirely humiliating existence of hockey at this small liberal arts school in the city of Schenectady, a town whose claim to fame lies in the founding of General Electric in 1878 and being the company’s headquarters for almost a century before the squalor and the unbelievable smell sent the company packing for Connecticut.
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Could be.
                      He hasn't been offensive enough to be banned, yet he's also just annoying/fascinating enough to keep people responding to him which is making him want to hang around.
                      We have one of those in our fanbase too. If only Murder wasnt illegal.
                      Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                      1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                      1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                      2006-2007: 15-24-2
                      2007-2008: 20-20-4
                      2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

It really is true. The bright spot in Union hockey history is more than likely Red Cloud attempting to summarize Union hockey history.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

I thought UHM already stated that the highlight of Union Hockey History is keeping it close with Notre Dame last season.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Just to be clear...What is your point?
                            My point was you said people with a lot of posts have no lives. And yet you're responding to anyone and everyone, which has gone beyond SCSU fans and WCHA fans now, who are just trying to rile you up, which would imply you don't have a TON to do either.

These 18 on 1 battles are awesome. I should engage in them more frequently. It's getting a little boring though making you all look like idiots.
                            If nobody else wants to step up and defend you, even other Union or other EZAC fans, that might be a clue as to your credibility.

So I'm offering you an out... talk some hockey. Answer any or all of the following: what're your goalie(s)'s strengths and weaknesses? How do you feel about your PP and PK? Who're your goal-scorers we should look out for? Anyone prone to making mistakes at the absolute wrong time? You may not know this because they don't go there often, but thoughts on them playing on Olympic ice? Anything else?

Honestly, I'll respond to any questions you have for us... but I have a feeling you might not wanna know/care, and I KNOW most of the people reading this thread sure don't want us to sit down and talk hockey.
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Ralph with a shot?
                              It's Union... what choice did he have?
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                Both sides are just egging on the other at this point. There will be no victor. But, who cares this is hilarious.
                                Amen to that. Just sitting here on the sidelines eating popcorn is fun enough.
                                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                                X