This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

The fact this thread is keeping pace with the Sioux/Gopher thread is odd.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Willie Nelson on turning 75: "I've outlived my pecker"
      Bob is making me concerned
      I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Well, I'm here too. And SCSU is just another team to me. However, this thread is too entertaining. It's like you guys are National Geographic. I mean, you caught a real live Union fan!

"Here we are in the intellectual forest of New York, we're hoping to find the elusive Union fan......wait, I think we might have spotted one! So what we are going to do is set our Red Cloud Trap, it's the most reliable........let's hope the Union fan goes for it......and he does! What an exciting moment! A rare find indeed! Oh, there is no escaping now. We are the lucky recipients of catching such a specimen. Until this successful mission, nary a man has seen the Union fan species."
        That sir, is very funny stuff. Well done.
        "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

The Pipe and Sprinkler Fitters Local #124 are ecstatic about getting this much publicity!
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            The fact this thread is keeping pace with the Sioux/Gopher thread is odd.
            I think it's because the UND/MN series is TOO early in the season. There's no buildup (with other games already being played). Neither team has played a real team yet.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I think it's because the UND/MN series is TOO early in the season. There's no buildup (with other games already being played). Neither team has played a real team yet.
              Never underestimate the power of a single dummy fan from a school that's managed to win even less than SCSU choosing to take on the world in a truly embarrassing fashion, though.

Is this thread bringing detente to the Red Cloud/Brenthoven cold war? My god, this is EPIC. So many hall of fame moments already and we've still got three days before the puck drops.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                Union tried to recruit my brother, he decided on Anoka-Ramsey instead.
                Your people should stick to running around a football field naked rather than trying to be clever.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

UND is going to have that same problem after this week too.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                    On neutral ice, who wins the matchup between Michigan Tech and Union???
                    With UnionMadHockey around, everyone. I'm hoping he asks out ctf, because the last time someone propositioned an MTU fan, it was epic.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                      With UnionMadHockey around, everyone. I'm hoping he asks out ctf, because the last time someone propositioned an MTU fan, it was epic.
                      Wait, are you implying that UnionMadHockey is just DL messing with us?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        Wait, are you implying that UnionMadHockey is just DL messing with us?
                        You never know. But it is right up there with Dirty's torrid affair with PrettyinSioux.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Based on this thread, Al Gore would be very disappointed to see what has come of his invention of the internet.

Comment

*****http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg******
                            Always a Wildcat...
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                              You're the second person to fall for that joke this season.
                              Bad joke. I almost thought you were a good person.
                              LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                Your people should stick to running around a football field naked rather than trying to be clever.
                                Oh you knew I was from St. Francis?
                                http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/n...gh_oct_12_2009

Comment

Working...
                                X