X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union at St. Cloud (10/16, 10/17) - Never Won vs. Never Been

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
    I should be there Friday night, Saturday isn't looking so good.
    Why? Frat schedule an Elephant Walk?
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Why? Frat schedule an Elephant Walk?
      Hair appointment.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
        I'm hoping the wildfire of the Sioux/Gophers thread could spread in here to both pick on SCSU and the ECAC.

In other words, this would be the greatest thread in D-I since the Dumby Barn was around.
        I can see UnionHydroElectricPrincetonRankingsFan waxing nostalgic about retards giving people the finger.

MNS- Elephant walk? When did we start making fun of UVM again?

Can we merge this thread with the Hokydad/PC91 flamefest in the PC thread? And perhaps get UnhCat08 or Jockstock involved? That would push this thread towards immortality.
        Last edited by Jon; 10-13-2009, 09:49 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
          And I actually did think about venturing out to Siberia for the games this weekend but round trip airfare would be over $600 and the drive would be 20 hours. Not going to happen.
          That's it? Considering you're going to someday be the work supervisor of every person in this thread you should be able to swing that. I'm sure someone would front you that money in exchange for a future job/promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
            That's it? Considering you're going to someday be the work supervisor of every person in this thread you should be able to swing that. I'm sure someone would front you that money in exchange for a future job/promotion.
            I don't know where you work, but every day to work I report to one or more Union grads who lord it over me with their top 26 ranking in the sport of men's ice hockey.
            How I yearn to escape from their cruel tyranny! Avenge me, Jan Brady State!
            Last edited by Jon; 10-13-2009, 10:14 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Although I think SCSU is tougher than people might think. Just ask Weslosky.
              Conboy was a true scholar. A shame the academics here were just too tough for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                I don't know where you work, but every day to work I report to one or more Union grads who lord it over me with their top 26 ranking in the sport of men's ice hockey.
                Most of us are lucky and don't work in a sewage treatment plant like you.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I see the Union butthurt is rolling on unabated.

You're bringing it on yourself, kids.
                  Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Beat Anyone View Post
                    So Union didn't get ranked then, not good enough?
                    You seem confused.

26. Union

Skip 473 spots...

499. RPI

500-598. Bunch of community colleges

599. St. Cloud State
                    LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                      How I yearn to escape from their cruel tyranny! Avenge me, Jan Brady State!
                      Not only are we top 26 in ice hockey, but we are also top 26 in academics!

St. Cloud at least has the hockey ranking...can't complain about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                        I see the Union butthurt is rolling on unabated.

You're bringing it on yourself, kids.
                        This might be your best one yet.

So far we have...

1. "Tough guy"
                        2. "Slapnuts"
                        3. "Ranking Boy"
                        4. "Dippy"
                        5. "UnionHockeyDimbulb"
                        6. "Union butthurt"

Keep it up, buddy!

Comment

Not only are we top 26 in ice hockey, but we are also top 26 in academics!

St. Cloud at least has the hockey ranking...can't complain about that.
                          So... When's the challenge bowl?

Wait, this isn't US College Academic Challenge Online?

I've been lied to.
                          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                            So... When's the challenge bowl?

Wait, this isn't US College Academic Challenge Online?

I've been lied to.
                            Well, I wanted to find out how Union gets all those smart people. Found the recruitment tool that they use:

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WYS5NtRXlZQ&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WYS5NtRXlZQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

This might be your best one yet.
                              As opposed to your consistent droning on and on and on and on and on (etc.) about a worthless ranking that no one EVER quotes when referring to ANYTHING?

And would you please get off this RPI kick you're on? Holy balls your inferiority complex is strong. Just let go. It's like life, sometimes, you just have to let go every once in a while. This is SCSU/Union.

This is why I wasn't going to bring up my alma mater, DL. I knew this would happen, it always does with these people. You mention Harvard on the Hudson and they start frothing at the mouth.
                              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Wow.... I was looking for the red frowny face (and haven't been on much the last week or so) so I thought at one point "Did we not even bother putting up a series thread. Boy did I miss a LOT.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                They're just another team, sorry.
                                And yet, here you are, on our series thread with Union. Awww... Scoobs misses us!

So if all goes well I'll be kidnapping adamox55 after his rehearsal dinner on Friday night so we'll show up a little late and bring him to a game less than 24 hours before he gets married, so cross your fingers LWB and others, and we'll see you guys there.

St. Cloud sweeps
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X