CC vs. Northeastern Sat 10/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC vs. Northeastern Sat 10/10

Figured this deserved a thread. I managed to make it down here despite 25 being closed at Garden exit due to a massive accident.

1-1 at the midway point of the first.
    "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

"Wanna go get sugared up on mochas?" - Willow Rosenberg

Check my website. College hockey; it's what it's all about!

Re: CC vs. Northeastern Sat 10/10

2-1 Huskies. Soft goal let in by O'Brien on a Vrolyk stuff.
    "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

Comment

3-1 Northeastern. PP goal a shot from left point by Vermeersch. O'Brien not looking impressive.

Comment

That's more like it. Thnks for the updates.. is Chris Rawlings in goal for NU again? If yes, how does he look tonight? Hope we can get the 2 pts & continue improving the goaltending situation. Go Huskies!
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
          That's more like it. Thnks for the updates.. is Chris Rawlings in goal for NU again? If yes, how does he look tonight? Hope we can get the 2 pts & continue improving the goaltending situation. Go Huskies!
          Yup, Rawlings is in net. He hasn't really been tested too much. The goal by Testwuide for CC was a pretty goal, low glove side from the left side of the slot. CC has 9 SOG, but aside from a massive pile up in the crease in the last minute where every player pretty much dove on top of each other trying to get a loose puck, the Tigers offense has been limited to shots from the outside.

Comment

Thnks. I am working on stuff tonight & sounds like it'll be a good test for our goaltending & your offense as well. Hope we can come away with the weekend split. Enjoy the gm.. thnks again.
            GO NU HOCKEY
            Always bullish on the future.
            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

4-2 after 2. Owens must have lit a fire under CC because they dominated the action. Testwuide got a goal at the 18:35 mark on the PP, but just 40 seconds later Donovan answered for NU

Comment

4-3 Huskies win
                Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
                —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Working...
                X