Huntsville can't compete against CCHA teams! .....oops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huntsville can't compete against CCHA teams! .....oops

CCHA looks bad after UAH beats one of the CCHA's top teams. Apparently UAH is good enough for the CCHA. Go chargers! Sweep them tomorrow night!
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Re: Huntsville can't compete against CCHA teams! .....oops

Chargers came into this with nothing to lose and this being their audition. This definitely helped their case as long as bg doesn't fold still

Comment

I like this one better.

Go.

Comment

Who hates Huntsville?

NOTRE DAME hates Huntsville!
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Glad to see, especially at Notre Dame's expense.

Comment

Job's not done. Two more points tomorrow.

I'm taking the JohnN road on this. No moral victories, no excuses. This is the season UAH has been waiting for. Danton Cole running Danton Cole's system with Danton Cole's players.
            UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
            2006 Time Person of the Year
            Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
            It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

I couldn't help but laugh at that score when i just saw it. Good for UAH, this has very little to do with my feelings toward notre dame in general, this is all about the CCHA putting there nose up at UAH then UAH comes in and beats the new juel of the CCHA, the team that is the new future of that overrated league. Good for UAH and good for that program, that could be the biggest win in the history of that program.

Any program is good enough for the CCHA, they are above knowbody and its time that league realizes that. There has been this ego the last few years from that league, I don't blame UNO moving to the WCHA. My feeling is a lot of people around college hockey are kinda happy UAH beat notre dame tonight and hopefully they can do it again tomorrow night. Will help serve that conference and Notre Dame a little piece of humble pie.
              The Quest For 7

Comment

Great job Chargers. Way to show the elitist CCHA that you CAN compete. Sweep the Domers tomorrow!
                Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Working...
                X