Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

Lets Go Beavs! It would be nice to see a BSU sweep over a WCHA team this year.
    Great moments...are born from great opportunity.
    THIS IS BEAVER HOCKEY.

Comment

Picks;

RMU/Niagara: NU
      Niagara/RIT: NU
      BSU/Mankato: Split

This signature sucks!

Follow on twitter: @21stCenturySkiz

Comment

Robert Morris at Niagara - tie

Niagara at RIT - RIT

Minnesota State at Bemidji State - BSU. ( I am wearing green tinted glasses but I have not drank the Kool Aid just yet. However, I have all the ingredients ready to prepare A tasty beverage of Slammin' Strawberry-Kiwi Kool Aid. )
        Last edited by gmann; 12-11-2009, 09:17 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to being at tonights game!!! Should be a great game to watch and I'm also looking for a Beavers Sweep Tomorrow!!! Bring It On WCHA we're ready to play some hockey!!! GO BEMIDJI STATE!!!

Comment

The RMU-Niagara game tonight has been cancelled and rescheduled in Feb

http://www.purpleeagles.com/sports/m...lease_id=11852
            HT: Bucs FC - IV.46

Comment

Niagara/RIT: NU
              BSU/Mankato: Split
              HT: Bucs FC - IV.46

Comment

Photos from this afternoons BREC tour:

http://picasaweb.google.com/moosenb/BREC121109#
                Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
                B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
                CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
                ECAC:
                HEA: UMass
                NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
                Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Apparently the bad weather and road closures must be enroute from Pittsburgh to Buffalo as there is no problem in Niagara Falls itself. Wednesday Feb. 3 is the make up date.

Also for those of you who neg rep and berated my thoughts of last Saturdays contest between Bemidji and Niagara I give you these quotes from the BSU coach who I assure you is better informed than all of us:

“We were very fortunate to win tonight,” Serratore said to the Pioneer. “I thought Niagara played very well. They were tough on us defensively and forechecked hard. We had a hard time sustaining any back to back shifts and couldn’t get into a flow offensively.

“The bottom line is I don’t know if it was our prettiest game, but the guys found a way to win. We got the first goal and played with a lead the whole way — that certainly makes things easier.”
                  Last edited by BC/HE; 12-11-2009, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                    Also for those of you who neg rep and berated my thoughts of last Saturdays contest between Bemidji and Niagara I give you these quotes from the BSU coach who I assure you is better informed than all of us:

“We were very fortunate to win tonight,” Serratore said to the Pioneer. “I thought Niagara played very well. They were tough on us defensively and forechecked hard. We had a hard time sustaining any back to back shifts and couldn’t get into a flow offensively.”
                    I'm not going to berate or start an argument, but also present a fact - with Niagara "playing very well," and being "tough defensively" and "forechecking hard," all that equiled was a 3-1 deficit, and needing an EAG to make it look closer than the game really was. Just saying...

AHA:
                    ECAC:

Comment

Off to the Beavs game, hope for a good one, GO BEAVERS!
                      -BSU Jake

Comment

Originally posted by moose97 View Post
                        Photos from this afternoons BREC tour:

http://picasaweb.google.com/moosenb/BREC121109#
                        Hey i drive to class everyday and see the BREC and it looks great! Though i have a question, on the upper portion from the outside, will it be the blue/purple that is showing now, or is that some kind of covering or material that is apart of the highest part of the building?
                        -BSU Jake

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                          Apparently the bad weather and road closures must be enroute from Pittsburgh to Buffalo as there is no problem in Niagara Falls itself. Wednesday Feb. 4 is the make up date.

“We were very fortunate to win tonight,” Serratore said to the Pioneer. “I thought Niagara played very well. They were tough on us defensively and forechecked hard. We had a hard time sustaining any back to back shifts and couldn’t get into a flow offensively.

“The bottom line is I don’t know if it was our prettiest game, but the guys found a way to win. We got the first goal and played with a lead the whole way — that certainly makes things easier.”
                          Can this be dropped? The series came and gone and the Beavers swept Niagara...Now on to this weekends play...
                          -BSU Jake

Comment

Not a pretty game by the Beavers tonight. Slow and not much happening through 2, but down just 1-0. They then tied it 1-1 on the PP, first penalty of the game actually. Soon after that Matt Read gets called for a 5 minute major, hit to the head, and Mankato goes on to score 3 PP goals to put the Beavers away. Had the Beavers killed it off, it would have been huge. Even after giving up one goal, they had a shorthanded breakaway chance that went for naught, and Mankato shortly thereafter scored goal #3. Hoping for lively Beaver squad tomorrow, tonight was slow from the start and didn't get much better afterward.
                            -BSU Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Nels1jac View Post
                              Hey i drive to class everyday and see the BREC and it looks great! Though i have a question, on the upper portion from the outside, will it be the blue/purple that is showing now, or is that some kind of covering or material that is apart of the highest part of the building?
                              It is insulation. You can even see the manufacture name printed on it if you get close enough. It will have stucco applied in the spring (it's too cold right now) and be white like in the renderings...

AHA:
                              ECAC:

Comment

Originally posted by RMUColonials View Post
                                The RMU-Niagara game tonight has been cancelled and rescheduled in Feb

http://www.purpleeagles.com/sports/m...lease_id=11852
                                As a point of order, there were no CHA teams in action that weekend prior to this game being rescheduled. Perhaps this is why this weekend was left open by the league.

Obviously, no one will be penalized for their picks for this game, nor are they beholden to these picks when the game actually comes around.

As for me:
                                RIT
                                Bemidji on Sat.
                                UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
                                2006 Time Person of the Year
                                Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
                                It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Working...
                                X