2009 Superior Showcase--NMU, LSSU, Tech, and tUMD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009 Superior Showcase--NMU, LSSU, Tech, and tUMD

Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Wait, its Friday right?

NMU still sucks
      @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
      I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
        Wait, its Friday right?

NMU still sucks
        IT IS 11:45PM and TONY LUCIA STILL SUCKS!
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
          Hope all you mildcat fans got your tickets already. The student section tickets are all gone already, and the rest of the arena is looking very full too. I think there are a bunch in front of the pep band though.
          Actually still plenty of good seats available
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
            Actually still plenty of good seats available
            Yeah, because unlike the drunk-goggle glass of the BEC, you can see the ice clearly from just about any seat in tJMSIA Which, by the way, is another reason

NMU sucks

Originally posted by Jon

Comment

Yeah, because unlike the drunk-goggle glass of the BEC, you can see the ice clearly from just about any seat in tJMSIA Which, by the way, is another reason

NMU sucks

Just don't pull a Duluth and get out cheered by 5 of us

And on that note, I'm out and off to Da Yoop!!!!!
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                Well there's a first all of Tech's 750 free tickets for students are gone for Northern game, hopefully with it also being homecoming the other side will be filled with alums instead of the 5hitty green color
                And hopefully the Tech students in the block of 750 realize that it's essentially general admission. It's incredibly annoying to have all the Misfits stuff set up pregame, only to have some stupid freshman come down, squeeze past us and sit (not stand) in the middle of all our stuff and say "well my ticket says this is my seat!"
                Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                  Just don't pull a Duluth and get out cheered by 5 of us

And on that note, I'm out and off to Da Yoop!!!!!
                  Safe travels! See you tonight!

And that safe travels wish goes out to anyone traveling to Houghton and/or Duluth this weekend.
                  Always a Wildcat...
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
                    And hopefully the Tech students in the block of 750 realize that it's essentially general admission. It's incredibly annoying to have all the Misfits stuff set up pregame, only to have some stupid freshman come down, squeeze past us and sit (not stand) in the middle of all our stuff and say "well my ticket says this is my seat!"
                    Beat them with 5 iron.

Also, I noticed from the web feed last week that a bunch of people in the section didn't have any black and gold on, just regular street clothes...feel free to beat them with a 5 iron as well. Even I wore either my jersey or a misfits shirts to all of the games (except the one where I wore a North Stars jersey, because, well, the North Stars jersey kicks ***. And I wore a gophers jersey last year to one, but I wasn't a student anymore)

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      Beat them with 5 iron.

Also, I noticed from the web feed last week that a bunch of people in the section didn't have any black and gold on, just regular street clothes...feel free to beat them with a 5 iron as well. Even I wore either my jersey or a misfits shirts to all of the games (except the one where I wore a North Stars jersey, because, well, the North Stars jersey kicks ***. And I wore a gophers jersey last year to one, but I wasn't a student anymore)
                      The sad part is I could probably get in with my 5-iron. "Its uh... a noisemaker. Yeah thats it, a noisemaker..."

North Stars jerseys are legit. I wish the Wild could somehow use it as a throwback jersey. Or that we still had the North Stars... ****ing Norm Green...

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        Beat them with 5 iron.

We're not wearing North Stars jerseys tonight...Something about the color scheme. Also, I will beat anyone who shows up wearing green. Morons. Last week we had a sorority party in Section L, they were kind enough to not wear school colors and leave promptly after the second intermission when they were done squealing like little piggies for their Homecoming king of queen candidate. Losers.

Oh, and I almost forgot

NMU sucks

Originally posted by Jon

Comment

We're not wearing North Stars jerseys tonight...Something about the color scheme. Also, I will beat anyone who shows up wearing green. Morons. Last week we had a sorority party in Section L, they were kind enough to not wear school colors and leave promptly after the second intermission when they were done squealing like little piggies for their Homecoming king of queen candidate. Losers.

Oh, and I almost forgot

NMU sucks
                          Don't worry, I won't be in Houghton to wear any jersey to the game. I'll be at home in my boxer shorts and whatever t-shirt is on the top of the pile, laying on the couch with some kind of bourbon in my hand, watching the Twins. I haven't decided what to do about the Tech-NMU game, I really want to watch and listen to the Twins, so I might have to just follow the score update thread.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Coach Russell said at today's Blueline Luncheon that they are looking into bringing the Swedish U-20 team for the exhibition game next season.
                            Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                            What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Is Tech offering a video feed of any sort for tonight's game?
                              sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                              streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                              TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
                                Is Tech offering a video feed of any sort for tonight's game?
                                Yeah, but it'll cost ya: https://www.nmnathletics.com//subs/L...DOMAIN=&gclid=

Comment

Working...
                                X