Colgate 2009-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colgate 2009-10

So what do we think fans, will we build on the progress we've made in the last 3 years and remain competitive or will the loss of Hunt, Brown and Dosdall be too much of a burden to overcome? We start out with a tough schedule (after no exhibition games for some reason) which gets only tougher so at least we'll know quickly where our strengths and weaknesses lie. First years look strong and this year's seniors are a talented lot so if nothing else it should be interesting...Go Raiders!

Re: Colgate 2009-10

Originally posted by Oldtimer View Post
    So what do we think fans, will we build on the progress we've made in the last 3 years and remain competitive or will the loss of Hunt, Brown and Dosdall be too much of a burden to overcome? We start out with a tough schedule (after no exhibition games for some reason) which gets only tougher so at least we'll know quickly where our strengths and weaknesses lie. First years look strong and this year's seniors are a talented lot so if nothing else it should be interesting...Go Raiders!
    The folks in Durham are certainly not taking Colgate lightly. Looking forward to agreat game Friday night, but I do hope we send you home with the L we came back with last year
    "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Word on the street is that Katie Stewart is healthy and practicing hard after playing excellent hockey this summer. I am quite fond of this crop of seniors, both on and off the ice. I think they just might have what it takes to bring Colgate to the next level.

Comment

Tough game against an excellent UNH team and then a heartbreaker against BC after leading into the 3rd... All in all not a bad start when you consider the personnel we lost to graduation. Frosh are stepping up and hopefully the team will gel sooner than later, but ECAC will be real tough this year with RPI Clarkson and Cornell all getting better fast coupled with the already extremely strong H, StL, P and D...Best conference in college hockey top to bottom!

Comment

Great game against a good UConn team. Good to see some of the first years contributing. I was afraid we might go 0-4 in our first 4 games and then be behind the eight ball all season. I also think Sass won the audition to be the starting goalie if that's what the rotating goalie show was all about.

Comment

I also think Sass won the audition to be the starting goalie if that's what the rotating goalie show was all about.
            It doesn't always work that way.Play against common opponents doesn't seem to answer the debate all the time.

Comment

........ but ECAC will be real tough this year with RPI Clarkson and Cornell all getting better fast coupled with the already extremely strong H, StL, P and D...Best conference in college hockey top to bottom!
              Would not go as far as calling it the Best Conference top to bottom in hockey. IMHO WCHA lays claim to that in the womens game. Heck even in the east you can make arguments HE is better than ECAC.

Comment

Working...
              X