Big Green ! Dartmouth Women ' s Hockey , 2009 - 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Green ! Dartmouth Women ' s Hockey , 2009 - 2010

What ' s up with that ? C ' mon ! All teams hold their 2009 positions while D and H swap spots ? Boo . But we shall once again see H fall on their . . . ' petard ' , perhaps . We have some great new talent - Nanji , Komerak , and who IS Camille Dumais ( ? ) . . . others ( I got this feeling Today Is The Day ! ) and we did as well against W as anyone ; showed ( wonderful ) grit coming back against Col . and then sweeping to the Tournamnet Playoff Championship and earning the NCAA bid ( Read , Sarah Parsons , especially ! )

Can ' t wait for THIS SEASON to kick off !
    Join me !
    Last edited by papulaisle; 09-30-2009, 09:09 PM.

Re: Big Green ! Dartmouth Women ' s Hockey , 2009 - 2010

Originally posted by papulaisle View Post
    What ' s up with that ? C ' mon ! All teams hold their 2009 positions while D and H swap spots ? Boo . But we shall once again see H fall on their . . . ' petard ' , perhaps . We have some great new talent - Nanji , Komerak , and who IS Camille Dumais ( ? ) . . . others ( I got this feeling Today Is The Day ! ) and we did as well against W as anyone ; showed ( wonderful ) grit coming back against Col . and then sweeping to the Tournamnet Playoff Championship and earning the Frozen Four bid ( Read , Sarah Parsons , especially ! )

Join me !
    HUH?

Comment

Hahahahahahaha
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

... we did as well against W as anyone ...
        That's a rather creative way of looking at it, unless "W" stands for "Wensselaer".

... earning the Frozen Four bid ...
        You did, but I'm not sure how relevant 2005 really is.
        "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

What ' s up with that ? C ' mon ! All teams hold their 2009 positions while D and H swap spots ? Boo . But we shall once again see H fall on their . . . ' petard ' , perhaps . We have some great new talent - Nanji , Komerak , and who IS Camille Dumais ( ? ) . . . others ( I got this feeling Today Is The Day ! ) and we did as well against W as anyone ; showed ( wonderful ) grit coming back against Col . and then sweeping to the Tournamnet Playoff Championship and earning the Frozen Four bid ( Read , Sarah Parsons , especially ! )

Join me !
          Definately another language, with some type of meaning??????

Is there a translation?
          "Keep your head up, and your stick on the ice."

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyTeacher View Post
            Definately another language, with some type of meaning??????

Is there a translation?
            Hockey Teacher, just be thankful you were not papulaisle's English Teacher.
            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

What ' s up with that ? C ' mon ! All teams hold their 2009 positions while D and H swap spots ? Boo . But we shall once again see H fall on their . . . ' petard ' , perhaps . We have some great new talent - Nanji , Komerak , and who IS Camille Dumais ( ? ) . . . others ( I got this feeling Today Is The Day ! ) and we did as well against W as anyone ; showed ( wonderful ) grit coming back against Col . and then sweeping to the Tournamnet Playoff Championship and earning the NCAA bid ( Read , Sarah Parsons , especially ! )

Join me !
              Right and no other team in the ECAC has added any new talent worthy of Dartmouth's birthright to tournament championships. Glad we got that cleared up.

Comment

Camille Dumais , freshman forward : formerly Dawson College ( in the heart of Montreal ; seems to be , perhaps , a ' feeder ' to more major programs , at times ; Catherine Ward to McGill , etc . )

See Dumais stats below at the 2008 IIHF
                World U18 Championships - dated 1 / 13 / 2008 in which her team finished second ( to U S A . )

She tied ( with Maria-Philip Poulin ) for most points at 14 and lead for most assists at 9 . )

DUMAIS Camille F 5 5 9 14 0 +8 0 0 2 0 20 25.00 ( Games , goals , assists - last stat , SG % . )
                http://www.iihf.com/channels/iihf-wo...ship/home.html
                Last edited by papulaisle; 10-09-2009, 11:29 PM. Reason: in error

Comment

Thank you , SKATE79 ( needed perhaps a little support ! )

We ARE a small college - maybe around 4 , 000 WITH Business , Engineering , Med . School , other post grad degrees included . Least enrollment amongst the Ivies . But we do have a winter sport ' s heritage in more than the one sport ; for instance , the Outing Club - America ' s first ( brings you the D Winter Carnival as well as the ski team years ago ) , celebrates 100 years in 2009 / as well , D won the National Intercollegiate Skiing two , I think , years ago . More .

Next Saturday the college and it ' s alums ( and some friends , I think ) will attempt hiking the entire A T . . . in a day ; want to join us ( still a few sections open in S Carolina vicinity as to Governor maybe . . . A T ' begins ' a-top Springer Mtn . in N Georgia . )

As to team - and freshmen : We have seven freshman as opposed to five , four and six , respectively , So , Jr and Sr .

ATinaday@Dartmouth.edu

Comment

Somebody please make him/her stop.... it hurts!!! Really Bad!!
                    Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

We ARE a small college - maybe around 4 , 000 WITH Business , Engineering , Med . School , other post grad degrees included . Least enrollment amongst the Ivies . But we do have a winter sport ' s heritage in more than the one sport ; for instance , the Outing Club - America ' s first ( brings you the D Winter Carnival as well as the ski team years ago ) , celebrates 100 years in 2009 / as well , D won the National Intercollegiate Skiing two , I think , years ago . More .

Next Saturday the college and it ' s alums ( and some friends , I think ) will attempt hiking the entire A T . . . in a day ; want to join us ( still a few sections open in S Carolina vicinity as to Governor maybe . . . A T ' begins ' a-top Springer Mtn . in N Georgia . )

As to team - and freshmen : We have seven freshman as opposed to five , four and six , respectively , So , Jr and Sr .

ATinaday@Dartmouth.edu
                      Huh?

Comment

ATinaday@Dartmouth.edu
                        If this shows the quality/intellect/education of the average Dartmouth grad, I'm sitting down with my daughter to have her rethink the schools she is considering.
                        There is no right way to do the wrong thing.

U19AAAA Forever!

Comment

Originally posted by GHF View Post
                          If this shows the quality/intellect/education of the average Dartmouth grad, I'm sitting down with my daughter to have her rethink the schools she is considering.
                          I am thinking that Papulaise is using a translator, like Bablefish, to translate what he/she is trying to say. Perhaps they are trying to translate from French to English. Obvious something is getting lost in the translation.
                          GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world," Calvin.

“If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

Originally posted by gotice View Post
                            I am thinking that Papulaise is using a translator, like Bablefish, to translate what he/she is trying to say. Perhaps they are trying to translate from French to English. Obvious something is getting lost in the translation.
                            Or texting and posting from a cell phone perhaps?
                            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

I think it's just a shtick that Papulaise has adopted. I'm not sure why, given that it is just harder to read and understand plus more work to type, but to each his own.
                              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Working...
                              X