This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML '09/'10 Season Thread

It appears that WCAP will be able to carry more games now that the Devils are on 1510 The ZONE.

Comment

Sad News for River Hawks fans:

http://www.uscho.com/news/college-ho...nCarCrash.html

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
        Nice find Ralph. I love articles like this ...

So we're really looking to have three new goalies next year? Interesting. Hell, that would mean we'd have potentially four on the roster in 2012? Unless we redshirt someone (Carr or Boulanger), is it me, or does this not make much sense?
        Only if all of them pick us and not choose someone else; I'd like to think there's a plan somewhere in here.
        Gary

www.umlhockey.com
        Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
        "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
        KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

INCH's latest podcast has a bit about Lowell, if anyone's interested.
          Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
          2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
          2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

I won't be able to make the Maine game on 11/27. If anyone wants two tickets you can find me in Section A Row 17, on the aisle next to Section B, on Saturday night. I'll have the tickets in hand.

I don't want any money for them and I'll throw in the parking pass as well. Just yell out Gainzo or look for the rather large dude sitting next to me who will probably be wearing a NY Jets cap.
            Let's go Lowell.

Comment

INCH's latest podcast has a bit about Lowell, if anyone's interested.
              It pains Howe to talk up Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
                It pains Howe to talk up Lowell.
                Oh I was absolutely thinking the same thing... he is less than enthused by our early-season success...

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
                  or look for the rather large dude sitting next to me who will probably be wearing a NY Jets cap.
                  Wait ... what now?
                  Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

If the visiting recruit is any good at all, then he will have other options besides Lowell. When he steps outside the arena and looks around at where he will be condemned to spend the next four years of his life if he were to choose Lowell after this, Lowell's one year a decade, look for him to sign somewhere else. If he's not very good, then he's perfect Lowell material.

Comment

Originally posted by grantfan View Post
                      If the visiting recruit is any good at all, then he will have other options besides Lowell. When he steps outside the arena and looks around at where he will be condemned to spend the next four years of his life if he were to choose Lowell after this, Lowell's one year a decade, look for him to sign somewhere else. If he's not very good, then he's perfect Lowell material.
                      Presently every building around the arena is being renovated or slated to be. Before you throw stones you might want to look at your username and wonder where your recruits are?

Comment

Wait ... what now?
                        I have a friend who has Jets season tickets. As I have Pats season tickets we each make a road trip. I went down to the Meadowlands in week 2 and he is heading up here this weekend.

He's a Lowell hockey fan, so he has that going for him
                        Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Les, have you ever visited Lowell, Mass?

Comment

I love trolls!
                            Monty

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
                              I have a friend who has Jets season tickets. As I have Pats season tickets we each make a road trip. I went down to the Meadowlands in week 2 and he is heading up here this weekend.

He's a Lowell hockey fan, so he has that going for him
                              Well, I guess we can forgive him then.

Hopefully he has a great time Saturday, but I really believe it's going to suck for him Sunday. Hopefully he doesn't break down and cry like their team's coach!

BTW, I know we had a pretty big recruiting weekend just recently, but I wonder if there'll be any other recruits other than Carr on their officials this weekend. I have heard a rumor of a local kid coming in (2011) on an unofficial, but that's currently unsubstantiated.
                              Last edited by UMLFan; 11-18-2009, 03:33 PM.
                              Monty

Comment

Originally posted by grantfan View Post
                                Don't be too dismissive of Lowell's chances. I am sure many a recruit has been lured there with the promise of free crack to all student athletes.
                                Fighting the good fight

Comment

Working...
                                X