British Columbia @ tUMD 10/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Columbia @ tUMD 10/2

OK so this is only an exhibition game, but it will be the first chance to see this year's Bulldog squad in a game situation. What would people like to see with this game?

GO DOGS!

Re: British Columbia @ tUMD 10/2

I would like to see a high margin of victory than last year.

More importantly how the team works together in the their first game together.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Im looking forward to see how the new guys handle the transition to the WCHA. Also looking forward to seeing how the veterans handle themselves without the leaders of last year. And the goaltending should be interesting as well.

stev

Comment

UBC is a decent Canadian Uni program too, so it won't be like one of the cupcake Ontario schools that the CCHA typically plays.
        Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
        2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
          UBC is a decent Canadian Uni program too, so it won't be like one of the cupcake Ontario schools that the CCHA typically plays.
          I hope the team is better than their website.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            I hope the team is better than their website.
            UBC is a publically funded university. I work for the government of BC. We don't have money for paper clips right now. But please, whatever you do, don't even think of blaming the Olympics for the government's financial issues right now.
            Let's go Cats!!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Can I blame Biddco?
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Can I blame Biddco?
                Personally I think it's ACORN.
                Let's go Cats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
                  Personally I think it's ACORN.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Should be fun to watch the Dogs on the ice today. I'm looking forward to the game and hoping to see a lot of the young guys out on the ice. I have no idea how good British Columbia is, so I have no expectations for a score.

On a Bulldog side note: Former UMD Bulldog Jay Rosehill made the NHL and is with the Maple Leaves. They guy will get in a few fights this year 10:55 into the first period and he picked up a 5 minute major for fighting. He was 2nd in the AHL last year for penalty minutes.....I don't thing Toronto kept him for his scoring ability.

I remember him at UMD...he was huge and always in the penalty box.

Good luck Rosehill.

Comment

Working...
                    X